𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟗𝐭𝐡𝟐:𝟑𝟎 𝐩𝐦

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟗𝐭𝐡
𝟐:𝟑𝟎 𝐩𝐦.

[𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕]

I wake up in ash's bed and his arm is still around me as he's sleeping. If i'm being honest..I feel safe in his embrace right now.

I kiss his cheek before getting up. I get my bag from off the floor and i get my clothes from out of it.

I hold my clothes as i walk out of ash's room. I walk into the kitchen to see fez sitting on the counter. "Hey Jayce, Happy birthday." He says.

"Hi, Thank you also do you mind if i use the shower?" I ask.

"You really didn't have to ask that" He snickers.

"Mkay, Thanks fez" I say as i walk into the bathroom.

I close the door behind me and i see i little closet with towels and washcloths. I grab one of each and i turn on the shower.

After the shower i put my clothes on. I chose a white silk dress with a white clear fabric jacket.

 I chose a white silk dress with a white clear fabric jacket

I look in the mirror and i put my pearl necklace on. I smile softly and walk out of the bathroom.

I walk back into ash's room to see him on his phone. He looks up at me and smirks.

"You look so pretty." He says as he's standing up.

"Thank you Ash" I say as i small smile starts to appear on my face.

He hugs me and i hug him back softly. "Damn, you actually turning sixteen today." He says as a whisper.

"I can't believe it bro" I say giggling.

"Me either but ima get ready then we'll head to your house for the party, okay pretty girl?" He says as he breaks away from the hug.