𝐃𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞.

[𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕]

[𝐉𝐚𝐲𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕]

𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐈 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞.

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭.

𝐒𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢'𝐦 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐫𝐮𝐞.

Elliot lays on his stomach beside me as i lay on my back upside down, looking at Jules.

"I feel like Rue is to lazy of a person to fake an orgasm." He says to Jules.

"I'm telling you Elly," She starts. "There's no way she makes the sounds i heard when she actually orgasms." She finishes.

"Like what... sounds?" He asks, confused.

"It was like.." She chuckles. "It was like.."

She starts exaggerating Rue's moaning and i laugh. "What the fuck!" I say as i'm laughing.

"I'm cummiiining!" She says.

"Okay, Yeah, yeah," He says as he's nodding.

"It's awful." She says.

"Yeah." "Definitely." Me and Elliot say together.

"No it's bad." He says.

Jules looks down. "Maybe she's just not attracted to me." She looks to the side.

"Or maybe you, you suck at eating pussy. That could be it." Elliot says

She looks to the side then back at us. "Oh god, That's embarrassing." She says.

"It really is." I say as i flip over to my stomach.

Elliot hits my arm softly. "No, it's cool. You're new to the game." He says.