Chapter 91: Festival

soon, the hotel attendant brought the wine up.

qin yiheng ordered two bottles, as well as a goblet and a bottle opener.

because of the relationship between drinking very little, chu yi didn't know much about this piece, and he didn't know what to look at when the wine came over, but only asked: "is it delicious?" "

qin yiheng said, "i picked the one i think is the best to drink." "

chu yi nodded and picked up the bottle opener: "am i driving?" "

qin yiheng: "hmm. "

chu yi opened the bottle, and qin yiheng stood by and watched.

the technique is unfamiliar, and i don't often get these at first glance.

qin yiheng asked, "how much can i drink?" "

chu yi shook his head: "not much, half a bottle." "

qin yiheng: "this bottle is all yours." "

"huh?" chu yi smiled and looked up, "what are you doing?" want to get me drunk? "

qin yiheng was frank and frank: "hmm. "

chu yi raised an eyebrow and took the cork down.

qin yiheng took the cup over, poured a cup and handed it to chu yi, and after chu yi took a sip, he asked, "how?" "

chu yi: "actually, i can't drink the difference, isn't it red wine?" "

qin yiheng suddenly asked, "bitter?" "

chu yi smiled a little: "how can it be bitter," chu yi said after squinting at qin yiheng: "you are weird." "

qin yiheng no longer said anything, and directly took the wine in chu yi's hand and took a small sip.

chu yi thought he was going to express some point of view, but he returned the cup.

qin yiheng: "finished drinking." "

chu yi sighed and drank the rest.

chu yi said, "qin yiheng, if i get drunk too much, i probably don't remember anything." "

qin yiheng nodded, "i know." "

chu yi's heart was hairy.

however, with qin yiheng present, he was very relieved.

when he first went to college, he was drunk to test his alcohol intake.

in his consciousness, the last impression was in the shop, and then the next day.

that time he went with his roommate, and later he asked his roommate what was the performance of drinking too much, and the housemate said that he was disappointed, and said that their cameras were ready, chu yi was very obedient, nothing strange happened, went back to the dormitory, fell asleep, and then added, chu yi, your alcohol is too bad.

of course, chu yi did not dare to beat himself drunk and very obedient, after all, he and qin yiheng first happened after he was drunk.

thinking about it, he had already had two drinks with qin yiheng.

"are you really going to get me drunk?" when drinking the third cup, chu yi asked.

qin yiheng still replied, "hmm. "

chu yi drank the wine in his hand: "okay. "

qin yiheng suddenly laughed, and he reached over and touched chu yi's chin: "why are you so obedient?" "

chu yi's chin lifted: "listen to my husband." "

the two were already sitting in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, two single sofas, plus a small round table, only a little sweetness between them.