Chapter 25: Festival

Qin Yiheng's speech shocked Chu Yi, as well as mother Chu.

Of course, the shock of the two of them was not the same shock.

Chu Yi faintly felt that Qin Yiheng was teasing him.

Nothing to repeat what he said...

He didn't feel anything when he said it himself, and when Qin Yiheng said it, he suddenly felt... so embarrassed.

However, Qin's mother seemed to be very satisfied with Qin Yiheng's words. She looked down at Chu Yi and smiled inexplicably as if she had hit her son Tang.

"I'm relieved that the two of you can get along well," Chu's mother laughed: "I've been worried about Xiaoyi's life-long affairs, he finally, can't say he finally got married, it's me, the mother, who has been worrying about it all the time. , Originally he was busy with work, and he was still a single-parent family, I..."

Mother Chu seemed a little excited, she calmed down a bit, raised her head and asked Qin Yiheng, "Will you be nice to him?"

Qin Yiheng nodded seriously: "I will."

Chu Yi slumped to eat.

After Qin Yiheng copied his answer, he always felt that Qin Yiheng's "I know" was also making fun of him.

if it is real.

That Mr. Qin, you have changed.

There's nothing embarrassing about this meal, and with Qin Yiheng's presence, it's not good for Chu's mother to whisper to Chu Yi, but she just said that Chu Yi should arrange it, and the two families have an early meal together.

Chu Yi said yes.

Qin Yiheng had something to do at night, so after the two of them had dinner, they watched TV series with their mother for half an hour in the living room and left.

Xiao Chen was already waiting downstairs. When he saw the boss coming down, he got out of the car and opened the back seat door.

Getting in the car, Qin Yiheng asked, "I remember you told me that your grandmother and your aunt are both in this community."

Chu Yi nodded: "Yes."

Qin Yiheng asked, "why didn't they come together at night."

Chu Yi thought for a while: "My mother might want to meet you first, but today is rather rushed. I'll have dinner together when everyone has time next time."

Now that we talked about this, Chu Yi simply said: "Our two mothers have mentioned this matter. I think it can be arranged as soon as possible." He turned to look at Qin Yiheng: "What do you think?"

Qin Yiheng: "Yes."

After driving for a while, Qin Yiheng suddenly asked Chu Yi, "Do you want to have a wedding?"

Chu Yi thought for a while: "It's okay."

Qin Yiheng: "Okay."

Chu Yi laughed: "What's wrong? Is it up to me?"

Qin Yiheng nodded: "well, we can do it if you want, and we won't do it if you don't want to."

Chu Yi was a little unconvinced: "Is such a big thing?"

Qin Yiheng gave you a funny expression: "Aren't you older than the wedding?"

Chu Yi took a deep breath.

With a twitch in his head, he asked Qin Yiheng, "Have you really never been in love?"

Qin Yiheng said, "no, what's wrong?"