Chapter 13: Festival

The separation between the living room and the balcony is a floor-to-ceiling glass door. The color of the frame on the edge of the glass is the same as the wood material of the whole house. The glass is not completely transparent, and there are several embellished lines on it, which makes it look less pale.

These lines are composed of lines and paintings, and at this moment, this glass door is 185 away from the floor, on a small frosted engraving, pressing a hand.

This hand comes from the new owner of this house, Chu Yi.

In front of him was a man who was taller than him. The man took his hand and pressed it on the glass.

Chu Yi didn't know why he was brought here by Qin Yiheng. The current situation is that Qin Yiheng held his hand on one side and put his arms around his waist on the other, locked him between the door and him, and kissed him.

Chu Yi was a little dizzy, and the whole person was very hot. From the moment their lips touched the present, Chu Yi lost himself and had no idea what he was thinking.

Qin Yiheng seemed to be playing, and he seemed to be drinking, drinking one bite at a time. Qin Yiheng attacked him like this, and he couldn't stand it.

So he responded, opening his mouth slightly and sticking his tongue out.

Suddenly, Qin Yiheng seemed to be stimulated, he let go of the hand holding Chu Yi, and hugged him directly.

With the new round of attack, Chu Yi was a little breathless.

I can't figure out how long the two of them kissed. When Qin Yiheng let go of Chu Yi, Chu Yi couldn't stand up straight, and he was about to fall down when his legs were bent. Fortunately, Qin Yiheng picked him up.

He felt that his face had turned into a cooked shrimp.

"I..."

Chu Yi was at a loss.

He was shy at first.

What's the matter, why are you kissing all of a sudden?

Although it is delicious.

But it was too sudden. The atmosphere they had just now, wasn't they still discussing how to water the flowers?

He wasn't ready at all.

Wasn't it ambiguous just now? what's up?

Second, second.

He had seen pictures of himself with a flushed face, but it was too ugly.

"I have already written down all the matters concerning watering the flowers and I will ask you if I have any questions in the future." Chu Yi lowered his head and spoke quickly, almost finishing it in one breath. He glanced at the left hand side and calculated the way to escape: "It's almost time for me to cook."

After he said that, he turned around and strode away.

This intimate contact scared Chu Yi enough.

He left in a hurry and couldn't see Qin Yiheng's expression, of course, he didn't dare to look when he had enough time.

He didn't know why Qin Yiheng suddenly kissed him.

On the night of receiving the certificate, Qin Yiheng sent him a message of demand, which he could understand, man.

But kissing is still a sudden kiss during a very normal communication process, which is a bit different in nature.

But Chu Yi has self-knowledge, he is sure that Qin Yiheng is not because he likes him.