Chapter 15: Festival

There was someone in the family, so Chu Yi naturally didn't dare to make trouble. After Qin Yiheng said that, his neck turned red, and he felt like he was about to slap his face.

The speed of the face was very fast this time. Chu Yi knew that Qin Yiheng would not leave the living room, so he had to find an excuse to go to the toilet on the first floor.

The moment he closed the door, he immediately turned on the light and stood in front of the mirror, and sure enough he saw his flushed face.

He held a handful of water in his hand, threw it on his face, and wiped it with two more pieces of paper.

Calm down, it's better.

When he went out, he happened to bump into the aunt who came downstairs. Chu Yi is naturally hospitable, so he smiled at the aunt: "The upstairs has been cleaned."

Auntie also laughed: "After cleaning, Mr. Qin is in the living room. I will clean the balcony first."

Chu Yi nodded: "Yes."

He was rejected by Qin Yiheng just now. Although he refused for a legitimate reason, he rejected it anyway, so he is not very embarrassed to sit next to Qin Yiheng now.

Auntie was on the balcony, he simply went to the kitchen to pour two glasses of water and went out.

Auntie was clearing the fallen leaves on the road, and when she saw Chu Yi coming out with two glasses of water in her hand, she stood up straight.

Chu Yi handed the water over and said politely, "It's hard work."

Auntie was flattered and quickly took it over: "it's not hard work, Mr. Qin's house is best cleaned, it's the cleanest among my clients."

Chu Yi nodded and agreed. The first impression of Qin Yiheng's house was that it was clean and tidy.

I don't know if it was because I was embarrassed or because I was really thirsty, my aunt actually drank a glass of water. Chu Yi reached out to take it, but the aunt staggered the glass: "I'll do it myself, this is in the cupboard. I know the cup."

Chu Yi went a little further and took the cup from Auntie's hand: "Don't be so polite, I'll handle it."

Auntie had to laugh and stop robbing.

Chu Yi lowered his head to drink water, seeing that Auntie seemed to be a little cramped, holding a broom and not knowing whether to sweep it or not.

Chu Yi put down the water glass: "Don't worry about me, you can continue to work."

Auntie smiled, then picked up the broom.

"What do I call you?" Auntie asked.

"Call me Chu Yi."

The aunt nodded and asked again, "Are you a friend of Mr.?"

Chu Yi wanted to deny it, but the aunt spoke again: "It's rare to see a gentleman bring a friend back."

Chu Yi was curious: "His house has never had guests?"

Auntie shook her head: "Yes, but every time the guests wear suits, they should be customers. How can anyone wear suits at a friend's house? You are different. If you don't respect Mr. Qin, you can still sit and play with Mr. Qin. computer."

Chu Yi looked down at himself in casual clothes today, and after thinking about it, it seemed to make sense.

He smiled: "We are not playing on the computer, we are also working."

Auntie smiled: "That's not the same."

Chu Yi nodded: "It's really different."

"Unless I'm on a business trip, Mr. Qin will be at home every Sunday. I've worked here for five years, and I can see that," Auntie has already determined that Chu Yi is Qin Yiheng's friend, and continued: "I didn't expect that Mr. Qin would be so unreasonable. With a warm personality, he will make cheerful friends like you."