Chapter 44: Festival

One second, Chu Yi sighed that it was a coincidence to see Xu Zhiming, and the next second, he remembered that Qin Yiheng said that Xu Zhiming was also present at the dinner that night.

It's no coincidence either.

Xu Zhiming pressed his suit jacket with one hand, bent down slightly and stretched out his right hand to smile at Qin Yiheng.

Qin Yiheng just shook Xu Zhiming's hand slightly, then let go immediately: "Hello."

Xu Zhiming respectfully nodded to Qin Yiheng, and then turned to look at the person standing beside him.

"Chu Yi?" Xu Zhiming was surprised: "Why are you here?"

Xu Zhiming glanced at Chu Yi and then at Qin Yiheng.

Chu Yi smiled at Xu Zhiming and said politely, "Senior."

As soon as Chu Yi finished speaking, his arm was pulled, and then his waist was tapped.

Xu Zhiming seemed to want to ask something else, but the teacher behind him also came over.

Only then did Chu Yi realize that Teacher Zhang in his courtyard was also among the teachers.

"Chu Yi?" Teacher Zhang was surprised to see his students: "Why are you here?"

Teacher Zhang walked forward with a smile, Chu Yi hurried up politely, and the two shook their right hands. Chu Yi smiled and said, "Hello, Teacher Zhang, long time no see."

Teacher Zhang patted Chu Yi on the shoulder: "Yes, it's been a long time." Teacher Zhang glanced at Qin Yiheng behind Chu Yi and wondered, "You work in President Qin's company now?"

Chu Yi shook his head: "No."

"Chu Yi is my husband." President Qin came over suddenly, smiled politely at Teacher Zhang, added Chu Yi's words, and glanced at Xu Zhiming who was standing beside him.

When the words fell, Teacher Zhang was stunned, Xu Zhiming was stunned, and all the teachers behind him were stunned.

"Sir?" Xu Zhiming came over first. He stood beside Teacher Zhang with a shocked expression and asked Chu Yi, "Did you marry him?"

Chu Yi nodded: "Yes."

After Chu Yi finished, Qin Yiheng put his hand on Chu Yi's waist as if declaring sovereignty.

The five or six teachers were quiet for a few seconds, and suddenly became lively together.

"Okay, okay, President Qin is a talented person, and Chu Yi is also a very good student. You are a perfect match."

"Yeah, hahaha, congratulations, Mr. Qin, the teachers who met last month are still worrying about your life-long affairs."

"It's really nice, hey, you are all from our school, right? It's very fateful."

"It's our school. Teacher Zhang and Teacher Sun's students."

"Hahaha, yes, congratulations, congratulations to President Qin and congratulations to Chu Yi."

"Chu Yi is your student, Mr. Zhang, and Qin is always Mr. Sun's student. You two are lucky."

...

Teacher Zhang and the teachers laughed for a while, turned their heads happily, and patted Chu Yi on the shoulder again: "Congratulations, did you just get married?"

Chu Yi nodded: "Yes, it's less than a month after the settlement."

Teacher Zhang nodded, very pleased: "Congratulations, congratulations."