Chapter 66: Festival

Qin Yiheng realized the joy of teasing Chu Yi at this time.

Chu Yi was shy and he knew it.

Chu Yi is very obedient and he knows it.

Probably because he was afraid that Qin Yiheng would be angry and that he would be unhappy. Chu Yi has always been to him.

So cute and so cute.

After one time, Chu Yi's body was temporarily weak.

Qin Yiheng held him in his arms, held his wrist, and shook it up and down.

Chu Yi's soft hands also swayed up and down.

Chu Yi, who originally closed his eyes, was shaken by Qin Yiheng and slowly opened his eyes.

He glanced weakly at his hands and closed his eyes again.

Qin Yiheng stopped playing with his hands. He accurately found Chu Yi's little snail and pressed it with his fingers.

Chu Yi let out a dull hum.

Qin Yiheng asked, "is this a birthmark or a scar?"

Chu Yi: "Scars."

Qin Yiheng lightly rubbed his fingertips: "how did it come from?"

Chu Yi said, "It's made of glass."

Qin Yiheng was curious: "was naughty as a child?"

Chu Yi suddenly raised his head to look at Qin Yiheng, and then shook his head lightly: "No, my dad made it, and tied it with a broken vase."

Qin Yiheng's hand suddenly stopped.

Chu Yi's narration subverted his imagination, making him suddenly uncomfortable, and his brows tightened.

"It's okay," Chu Yi smiled when he saw Qin Yiheng's worried face: "How long has it been, junior high school, junior high school, maybe ten years."

Qin Yiheng didn't seem to be able to comfort him, but he wanted to do something, so in the end he could only hug Chu Yi tightly.

Chu Yi smiled again: "It's really okay, you don't have to do this."

Qin Yiheng gently pressed Chu Yi's forehead with his lips: "Is there a lot of blood?"

Chu Yi shook his head: "I don't know, it should be."

He really doesn't remember it. Everything was messy that night. His mother's injury was much heavier than his. After going to the hospital, he went to the police station. .

After all, it's just blood, everything around him hurts more than this injury.

Qin Yiheng hugged him even tighter.

Chu Yi got into Qin Yiheng's arms and sighed softly.

"Qin Yiheng, I actually don't like other people comforting me. It will make me look more pitiful."

Qin Yiheng patted his head: "you are not pitiful."

Chu Yi nodded: "I haven't been pitiful for a long time. My parents got divorced. After my mother and I moved to City A, I lived very well, very well."

Qin Yiheng patted Chu Yi's head: "your dad didn't contact you anymore, did he?"

Chu Yi listened for a while.

Qin Yiheng immediately found out that something was wrong with Chu Yi, and his frowned frowned again, looking down at Chu Yi: "Why don't you speak?"

Chu Yi didn't look very happy: "I haven't been in contact before, but for some unknown reason this year, he suddenly came to City A to find me."