Chapter 8: Festival

Chu Yi didn't read the news from Qin Yiheng until half an hour later. At that time, a brochure in his hand had just been designed and was being packaged and sent to customers.

After the email was sent successfully, and there was a ding dong from the computer, Chu Yi realized that he had been looking at the simple three words "I'm here" for a long time.

It seems that Qin Yiheng has understood the meaning of going out to report safety?

Chu Yi didn't understand, he picked up his mobile phone and typed, "I have nothing to do, I just want to confirm your safety."

After he finished typing, he hesitated, these words stayed in the unsent, Chu Yi's thumb shook for a long time, and finally changed the key, deleted word by word, and then replaced it with "good".

He still had a list below him. He didn't see Qin Yiheng's reply after waiting for a minute, so he put down his mobile phone, opened the computer version of WeChat, and clicked on the top.

Although the mobile phone and computer use the same WeChat, but because of Chu Yi's work habits and the occasional loss of information on the computer and mobile phone, he likes to chat with friends on the mobile phone, while the computer is used for office work.

There are five customers on the top, and one of the brochures has been finalized just now. After receiving the final payment, Chu Yi cancelled the top of this customer and went on to the next work.

As if yesterday's marriage was just a stimulating vacation somewhere, today's Chu Yi has returned to his original life.

If he didn't think about it, he even forgot that he was married.

Of course, he couldn't remember, someone helped him to remember, Rongrong shouted before leaving the office during dinner time.

"Boss!" Rongrong has already memorized the bag: "What delicious food is there to eat after taking off the order?"

Chu Yi laughed: "What do you want to eat?"

Rongrong: "Hotpot!"

Chu Yi: "Yes."

Rongrong asked again, "Are you with the one from your family?"

Chu Yi shook his head: "He's on a business trip."

Rongrong was disappointed: "Huh? We went on a business trip on the first day together."

Chu Yi shook his head: "I'm busy with work, it's normal, I'll be back in a few days."

Rongrong sighed: "The boss has a good temper. If my boyfriend went on a business trip just after we were together, I would definitely be angry."

Chu Yi smiled.

It's okay to be angry. It's good that he and Qin Yiheng can communicate normally now. Beside Qin Yiheng, every time Chu Yi says a word, it feels weird.

After eating the hot pot, Chu Yi asked Xiao Zhan and Rong Rong to get off work first, while he returned to the studio and changed a little detail at the end of the list in his hand.

It was completely dark when he got off work, and the lights were lit everywhere in the city. Chu Yi rubbed his eyebrows and drove out the car.

His home is not far from the studio, and he never commutes during rush hour. Generally speaking, it only takes ten minutes to drive from home to the studio.

So ten minutes later, Chu Yi's car was parked in the underground garage of his community.

As he was about to get out of the car, his phone rang, it was from his mother.