Chapter 88: Festival

although qin yiheng and chu yi said that there were no big requirements for the date of the wedding, the parents of both sides still felt that such an important matter must find someone to count a good day.

so, under the consultation of the parents of both sides, as well as the fortune teller, and finally the two newcomers, it was set for april 15th.

this day is auspicious, and it is advisable to marry.

"not only is it advisable to marry, but there are many things to do on this day." chu yi's mother said to chu yi on the other end of the phone: "in a moment, i will let xiao qin's mother send it to you to see, don't believe it." "

chu yi turned his head to look at qin yiheng and said, "be well, i will read my letter." "

qin yiheng and chu yi were far away in other countries at this moment, coming to get the suits and rings they needed for the wedding, and also made an appointment with the team to discuss the relevant matters of the wedding.

each of them had a headset in his ear, and while listening to mother chu happily talk about what had happened today, they tried on the ring.

it was specially designed by qin yiheng, probably seeing that chu yi was distracted from listening to the phone, qin yiheng directly got started, took chu yi's hand up, and put the ring on.

chu yi was willing to cooperate at this time, and after putting it on, he lifted his hand up, turned over front and back, and nodded to qin yiheng.

chu yi whispered, "nice." "

"what are you doing?" there was a voice over there, and it became qin yiheng's mother.

chu yi: "looking at the ring." "

"look at the ring," mother chu got excited at the side, "open the video, let us see it too." "

after chu yi listened, he raised an eyebrow at qin yiheng, and qin yiheng took the mobile phone out of his pocket and clicked on the video.

the two mothers wanted to see, and chu yi's ring was not taken off.

he also helped qin yiheng put it on, and the two put their hands under the camera together.

"xiao qin is also there," mother chu said over there, "i didn't hear him talk, i thought he wasn't around." "

chu yi smiled a little and looked at qin yiheng: "he is more shy, there are outsiders who don't like to talk, only i speak." "

qin yiheng laughed and tapped chu yi's head with his ringed hand: "say what?" "

without waiting for chu yi to add an explanation, mother qin opened her mouth: "my child is like this, and when it is time to speak, he will not speak." "

mother chu laughed and said, "all right, you two have fun, we won't bother, the wedding will be over, me and his mother still have a lot to prepare." "

chu yi replied, "you are working hard. "

mother chu: "nothing hard. "

mother qin: "no hard work, no hard work, then we hung up first, and immediately went to the street." "

chu yi: "well, goodbye." "

qin yiheng: "goodbye." "

after trying on the ring here, the two went to try on the suit again.

coming out of the fitting room, chu yi automatically stepped forward and took the tie in the hand of the young lady standing next to him and tied it to qin yiheng.

chu yi said, "you are the tie and i am the bow." "

qin yiheng: "what's wrong?" "

chu yi: "what if i were a tie and you were a bow?" "