Chapter 42: Welcome to South Africa

125k+?!?! Ok, I'm about to have a heart attack. I feel so loved guys, it's honestly a blessing to have such awesome readers! <3. Anyway, I'm finishing up my story, which is crazy! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.
------------------
Cameron's POV*

I woke up with Jordan wrapped in my arms. Last night, we had our last dinner in Paris (but we're definitely coming back). It was steak, rosemary potatoes, and orzo rice. One of Jordan's favorite meals. To finish it off, we ate red velvet cake and drank the finest wine in the country. Just for her.

I heard her yawn, then she sat up. "Morning Jordan. How'd you sleep?" I asked as she rested her head on my chest.

"Wonderful..." she replied and looked toward the window. I kissed her head and smiled.

"Good. I want my princess to always feel her best." she giggled and hugged me tighter, her small gram fitting in my larger body. "Hey."

"Yup?" she still sounded a little drowsy.

"Our flight boards in 6 hours, ok? Want me to pack for you?" she nodded so I slipped out of bed and pulled on my boxers. I walked toward our closet, then grabbed two suitcases. I packed essentials: Summer clothes, sunblock, bug spray, lingerie, etc. I packed mine too, then headed for the shower.

*******

When I got out, I wrapped a towel around my torso and walked back into the room. Jordan was looking in the suitcase shaking her head. I chuckled and plopped onto the bed. "Hey, babe." I said, smirking.

"Cameron?! Why is there so much lingerie in here? Do I even have a bathing suit packed?" she asked. I shrugged.

"I think so." she pulled out a black, revealing bathing suit making me chuckle. "See, a bathing suit."

"Cam, I'm practically naked in this." she groaned. "I'm gonna re-pack this-"

"No." I stood up and walked behind her, wrapping my arms around her torso. "You, take a shower, and I'll slightly re-pack it." she giggled and turned to kiss me.

"You pack some real clothes and maybe the others will be put to use." she winked at me, ready to walk away, but I held her hand.

"We weren't gonna already?" I asked, smirking.

"Possibly... possibly not." I shook my head and let go. I went to my dresser to put on some clothes and waited for her to finish getting ready.

*****************

We got on the plane and sat in first class. Barely anyone was there so it was nice and secluded for us. Sadly, Jordan fell asleep on me, so I just the roamed old pictures of her on my phone. All of them caught her in her best moments. When she smiled the brightest, when she pouted, when she was focused... she just cannot stop being beautiful. I looked over at her resting eyes and smiled. I took one more picture, to add another memory.

***********

We arrived in Johannesburg, around 4:00pm, and caught a quick taxi. The drive to my(soon to be our) house was reasonable quick. When we got out, I paid the taxi driver and grabbed both of our suitcases. Jordan looked in awe at the house. "Do you like it?" I asked, smiling at her.

"God, this place is beautiful." she said, looking all around. She giggled then walked up the steps. I soon followed her, and gave her my keys.

"Open it." she smiled and put the key in the lock.

Jordan's POV*

When I opened the door, I immediately was greeted by a giant living room. New technology, white faux-fur sofas and love seats, a grey rug that ticked your toes, and a black glass table. It was perfect. "Like what you see?" he asked me. I nodded, smiling. "Well this is the living room. It's mostly for show." he walked upstairs so I quickly followed him. There were about 5 rooms down the long hallway. He placed down the suitcases and walked into the room at the end of the hallway. I followed him in and saw a California king bed, more black glass coffee tables beside it, hardwood floors, a maroon rug, which matched the curtains and bed sheets, and finally, a balcony. I immediately jumped onto the bed and felt the lush pillows and satin sheets. "You're crazy..." he plopped beside me and wrapped his arms around me so I could lay on his chest. "But I love you." he chuckled and kissed the top of my head. "So what should we do." I shrugged.

"Go swimming?" he smiled and nodded.

"I own a small lake out back. It only takes a few minutes to get there. How's that?" he asked.

"Sounds like fun!" I got up and brought both of our suitcases in, then opened mine. There were more clothes but still a lot of lingerie and revealing bathing suits. "Cameron." I groaned. He just shrugged and smiled. I pulled out a black two piece bathing suit. The sides were strappy and gold which made it less like a basic swim suit and more fashiony.

"I love that one. Go change and we'll go swimming." I nodded and went into the bathroom, in the room. He changed out there.

******

We arrived at the lake and it was beautiful. I placed down our towels and Cameron immediately tore off his shirt and dove in. I chuckled and took off my patterned maxi skirt and t-shirt, then dove in too. I swam under then felt a pair of arms wrap around me. They pulled me up and I squirmed, laughing. "Cameron!" I yelled.

"What? I can't get any hugs?" he kissed my neck and shoulder. He loosened his grip and I was able to swim away. "Hey!" he started to swim after me but I was halfway to the other side.

"Catch me if you can!" I was doing well until I felt two hands on my waist spin me around. He pulled me close to him.

"Gotcha..." he whispered.

**************

After we went swimming, it was a little late, so we went inside. Cameron made dinner for the two of us: beef stew. "Can I cook at least once, Cam?" I jokingly asked. He shrugged.

"Probably not but, whatever." he laughed and placed the bowl in front of me.

"God, this smells amazing, where did you learn to cook?" I asked. I took I bite and fell in love.

"My sister. You remember Sierra?" I took another bite and nodded.

"Of course! She's so nice." he smiled. "I just wish your mom and I hung out more." he nodded, thinking a little.

We finished dinner, then headed upstairs. I was so satisfied with the day, nothing could make it bad. I laid on the bed, getting comfortable. Cameron laid beside me, wrapping his arm around my waist. I rested my head on his chest. His breathing was calming; it was nice and slow. Not too fast or slow, of course, otherwise I would've thought he was dying. But, it was steady, like it would lull you to sleep. "Jordan?" he said, quietly. I was slightly falling asleep from how comfortable it was, but managed to reply.

"Yup?"

"I am deeply, madly, insanely in love with you." and with that, he kissed my head and we fell asleep.
----------------------------------------------