Chapter 24

I'm proud to say I'm no longer grounded. Why you ask? Because my grades are bomb as fuck!!! I got my wifi back and I can update as often as I can!!! And 20k+ reads?! That's crazy guys!!! Anyway, enjoy!
----------------------------------------------

Jordan's POV*

I immediately went back to New York with Cameron and stayed at his house. It was so nice being with him. We told everyone we got back together and it was official. I liked it.

I spent the night at his house and woke up happy, in the morning. I walked to the shower and turned on the hot water. I stepped in and relaxed. It felt nice. Suddenly, a cold pair of hands held my waist and pulled me toward them. "Morning, Jordan." Cameron said against my neck. It sent shivers down my spine but made me smile.

"Hello, Cameron." I turned around and pecked his lips.

"Baby... I don't wanna go back to work." he grumbled. I fake pouted and looked up at him.

"Too bad." he playfully rolled his eyes and pulled me closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned on his chest. "I like us... did you know that?" he chuckled and kissed the top of my head.

"I did... I probably like us more, though. I've got an amazing girl." he replied. "Now since I have no choice in the matter, let's get ready for work." I nodded and went back to showering.
************

We drove to work and went to our offices. I organized, filed, etc. and Cameron went to his meeting. Sadly, Matthew was gonna be there and I knew he'd make Cameron loose his temper, somehow. I decided I'd check up on his meeting. It was easy to do since the meeting room has glass walls and doors. I walked past the doors saw Matthew and Cameron, alone and arguing. Cameron's face was blood red. I walked in right when he was raising his fists. "I swear to God, if you say her name one more time-"

"Cameron, what's going on?" I asked, holding his hand back.

"Oh nothing, Jordan. He just won't accept that eventually you'll get bored of him and come crawling to me. But it's ok, I'll take you back." Matthew said, snickering.

"Really? Because last I checked, you used me for your company, I don't want anything to do with that. And I'd never get bored because we have amazing se-"

"He doesn't need to know that..." Cameron said, nervous.

"Whatever. Get out." I said, pointing my finger to the door. He rolled his eyes and walked out. I sighed and turned to Cameron. I held his cheeks and kissed him softly. "I won't leave you." I whispered. He smiled and hugged me tight.

"Good. I won't let you slip out of my fingertips that easily." I chuckled and we walked to his office.

"So how did this all happen?" I asked, stepping into his office.

"Well everyone was leaving and Matthew came here and once everyone was gone, he said something about you that pissed me off..." he said and sat down. He seemed tired.

"Well.... what did he say... exactly?" I asked, sitting on his desk.

"He said you two had a real relationship. More real than ours would be..." I shook my head.

"Cameron, he faked everything in that relationship. Nothing was real. What we have, it's as real as anything in this world would ever be." He grinned.

"I'm glad you say that.... oh, we're leaving for Paris. Just you and me, no interruptions." I smiled got up. I walked over to him and sat on his lap.

"What would we be doing there?" I asked, intrigued.

"What would you wanna do there?" he asked.

"Eat, shop, site see, anything a tourist would wanna do.... but I want most to spend time with you."

"I would like that... let's just get a small flat there." he replied.

"As in apartment? No way, that's too much."

"No! We'll get a small one and vacation there when we want to get away from drama and work and all the other stuff we hate." he offered.

"Sounds inviting but we have to work."
----------------------------------------------