Chapter 21

Mahogany's POV*

I woke up and ran to the bathroom. I puked in the toilet then flushed. "Jacob, get the pregnancy tests." I said, now sitting on the toilet.

"Ok, baby." I heard him run around the apartment, keys jingle, then the door closed. I brushed my fingers threw my hair and sighed. This can't be happening.

10 minutes later, Jacob came back and handed me 3 boxes. "Finally!" I yelled and snatched away the boxes. I locked the door and did my thing. Each one read positive. "Shit."

Cameron's POV*

I woke up with a massive headache and the sun shining right in my eyes. I groaned then sat up. "Morning, Mr. Dallas." I turned to see Jordan and smiled.

"Hi."

"There's some Advil and water for you." I nodded and took some.

"Your an angel." I said smiling at her. She just shrugged.

"I try." I chuckled and got out of bed. "You know, you were supposed to be taking care of me. Not the other way around." I scratched the back of my neck, sighing.

"I'm sorry, Jordan." she shrugged and walked out of the room.

"It's ok. You're a really stupid drunk, you know that?" I rubbed my temples trying to recall what had happened. "You gonna eat breakfast?" Jordan yelled from downstairs.

"Yeah...." I got up and brushed my teeth. I had bags under my eyes. I walked downstairs and sat across from Jordan. Nona made waffles, bacon, and eggs. "What happened when I got home?" I asked.

"Do you honestly want to know?" she replied, smirking.

"Oh god... what did I do?"

"More, what did you say. You were being extremely sexual." she let out a giggle and cut up her waffles. My eyes went wide and jaw dropped.

"What... exactly did I say?"

"Well, nothing that would get me in bed with you, that's for sure." I raised an eyebrow, so she proceeded. "Well.... you said you wanted a blow job and said that I was getting kinky with you. I was just helping you get to bed. But then you said something that took me by surprise."

"What? Tell me." I said, not ready to eat until I know everything.

"Well.... you said that we should be getting married, have kids, and that we have, and I'm being extremely serious, amazing sex." I scratched the back of my neck and looked down. "Oh don't worry, I know you didn't mean it." she finished. We did have amazing sex, though... "What?"

"Did I say that out loud?" she nodded, blushing and proceeded to finish her breakfast. "Dammit."
********

I went to work and had Nona take care of Jordan. She would protest and say that she can go to work but I refused. Daniel drove me to work and I walked in. "Good morning, Mr. Dallas. Miss. Gordy is here to see you." Margot said.

"Thank you, Margot." I walked to the elevator and took it to my level. I walked to my office and opened the door. "Hey, Mahogany. What are you doing back so early from your business trip?" I asked, placing down my briefcase.

"Cameron, I have a surprise for you." she said, smiling wide.

"Really, what is it?!" I asked, walking toward her.

"I'm pregnant!" she said. My eyes went wide and I hugged her tight.

"That's amazing, baby! How far along are you?"

"A few weeks."

"This is great!"

"Can we push the wedding a little closer? My dress fits my old size and it was quite expensive." she said, looking down at her stomach.