Chapter 10

Jordan's POV*

Cameron slowly opened the door to reveal a room, decorated with sexual attributes. I walked around, trying to understand what they are.... and do. "Cameron...." I mumbled, looking over a dresser with numerous drawers. I was kind of at a loss for words. "Y-You like sex?" I asked, opening a drawer. It was full of dildos, restraints, vibrators, handcuffs..... everything.

"You can see why it's a little embarrassing." he said, walking near me. "But nonetheless... my desires are unconventional." I looked at him, his eyes full of lust. "Does it bother you?" he asked, rubbing my hand.

"To be completely honest.... no. I'm just worried if your maid knows." I joked. We laughed a little and he smiled.

"Not a clue." he pulled my waist toward his and smashed his lips onto mine. I brought my hands to the back of his head, playing with his hair. He let out a small moan and brought me toward the bed. It was a red leather sheet with satin pillows. Nothin more, nothing less.

Cameron's POV*

Once she was on the bed, I ran to the door and locked it. When I turned back to her, she was squirming with desire. "What should we use first?" she asked seductively and biting her lip.

"I know just the thing." I helped her pull off her dress and she kicked off her shoes. "Excited are we?" she nodded, innocently, knowing that drove me crazy. She was wearing that sexy black lace lingerie. Daring.

I went to the drawers and grabbed the handcuffs and pulled off my tie. She seemed a little frightened then smiled, I assume to the idea of having rough sec. "Cameron..." she said, backing up to the headboard.

"Yes, baby girl?"

"Don't be gentle." she said, twirling her hair.

"As you wish." I unbuttoned my shirt and threw it across the room. I pulled off my pants and shoes then practically pounced on her.

Jordan's POV*

He kissed all along my collarbone and jawline, leaving hickeys. I let out a moan as he neared my soft spot. Finally he got there, just below my jaw. "Mmm.... Cameron!" I moaned. He bit down on my tender skin, for a little bit. I heard the cuffs unlock. I was a little scared if he'd be too rough but nonetheless, I would enjoy every bit.

He brought my hands the headboard, near the pillow. I felt the cold metal touch my skin then heard the clicking of a lock. He did the same for my other hand then kissed down my stomach. "Jordan.... I don't think you get how beautiful you are." I blushed a little.

He took off his tie and tied it around my head. Everything would be left to just the pleasure.

Cameron's POV*

I moved down her body and pulled down her panties. Slowly. She bit her lip, hard, and squirmed. "Baby don't move." I whispered,

"Ok, daddy." there it is again. I pulled her panties completely down slowly pushed my finger into her wet core. Her back arched in pleaser so placed my cold palm on her stomach bringing it down.

"Jordan... we barely started." I smirked and started pumping in and out. As the minutes went on, I went faster and faster. I knew she was close from how much she bucked her hips up. I curled my fingers in her pussy and soon felt them be covered it warm creamy liquid. I pulled out and licked my fingers. "Tasty, baby girl."

Jordan's POV*

His tongue darted into my core and once again, my back arched in pleaser. He pushed me back down and lapped at pussy. He was never mediocre when eating me out. Every time, it was something different. When he was done, I felt his presence disappear. "Cameron?" I asked, worried he just left me. "Cam-" I was interrupted by his large length driving into me. "Ahhhh!" I screamed, clutching back.

"Jordan.... oh my god!" he increased his pace as I clawed at his muscles.