"Whoa." I breathed, looking around.

"Indeed, I was impressed myself when I came here. Let's go see the gods." Chaos said, motioning forward. Amber started walking without hesitation. I started following her, only to be stopped. "Can I have a word, Perseus?"

I flinched at the name. I was a boy, yes, but I still hated the way it sounded. It sounded like she was going to scold me or something. I composed my posture before nodding.

"Of course, how may I be of any help, Lady Chaos?" I asked, turning around.

"I know that everything is confusing to you, but you really must know that not many will see you the same way." Chaos warned. "They don't know the whole truth."

"Truth?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. Chaos sighed.

"Remember that dream, all those months ago? The one with Order and End?" Chaos asked. I nodded in response, not trusting myself to speak. "Well, it had never worn off. The spell had been on you, until, of course, you were betrayed by them, where your vision was cleared. A little. It will take healing to fully understand the concept, but, please, Perseus, don't let yourself get angry. You won't have enough control over yourself, after all, you had been fueled by it for that whole time in Tartarus."

"Of course." I said, thinking for a moment. "Only if you call me Percy."

Chaos laughed, her voice sounding like a beautiful song. "I can make arrangements. But only if you cal be Chaos..." she hesitated. "Percy."

She smiled, stroking my hand, before leaving to the gods. I walked after her, after a moment of pondering on how it would go.

"Percy Jackson!" Zeus thundered loudly

"Zeus." I said, trying to hide my embarrassment. He narrowed his eyes, before turning to the rest of the council.

"Let us welcome back our hero, for he has returned!" he announced as everyone began cheering, and chanting my name. "Now, as for our meeting; we will be planning our next move against End, Via and Eirene."

"Percy?" I heard a voice squeak. I looked over, and saw Annabeth, looking at me in surprise. She stood there speechless. I smiled at her gently, as she hugged me. For a second, I saw Chaos' Galactic eyes flash in jealously.

"Hey, Annabeth." I laughed, as she began sobbing.

"Where were you?"

"Tartarus." I answered, chuckling. She looked up with a smile.

"Don't leave again." she said, as she walked back to the rest of the, now immortal, campers. She kissed a boy, whom had dull black hair and green eyes, on the cheek. He was definitely a son of Poseidon. I smiled sadly, as I remembered the memories we had. But those don't matter anymore. Not after what I had done.

"We have made a decision." Hera announced. "We have chosen to remove the ancient laws, and help you with the war. Of course, with the few primordials and Chaos with us. We also have decided to bless our children to be more powerful, so we stand a better chance."

"I have made a decision as well..." Chaos started. "I have decided to bless Percy Jackson."

This earned many surprised looks, but the gods, though I could tell they wanted to argue, stayed quiet. Did I even have a vote in this? 

"I'd like to warn you, that this, will be painful." Chaos warned sympathetically as a purple-blue ball formed in her hands. Without warning, she threw it at me.

Shock ran through my body, excruciating pain following after. I screamed as I shut my eyes, falling to the ground. I heard faint shouts of my name, but they sounded so far away. I felt like I was spinning. I opened my eyes, panting, as I felt Annabeth and Piper help me up.

"Are you ok?" Annabeth stuttered, blushing deeply. I caught her new boyfriend looking jealously.

"Yeah." I answered. "You could have given we a warning, Chaos!"

"Yes." Chaos answered, her eyes not leaving mine. "But what would be the fun of that?"

I looked around, seeing many females blushing at me.

"Chaos?" I asked, looking at her. She blushed, before summoning a mirror in front of me. I stared in horror at my reflection. I was now taller, my jaw line sharper and my hair slightly longer. My eyes were sea green, speckled with white and blue dots. My lips blended in, just a small tone more, into my skin, and I had more muscles. "Chaos..." I warned.

"Uh, I may have forgotten to mention that your appearance would change?" she squeaked, as she dragged her eyes to the floor.

"You may have forgotten?" I screeched in a terrified tone. 

"Yeah..."

Thanks for reading!

Please comment, vote, share and follow!