Chapter 3: Itachi's First Day

The next day

Itachi woke up feeling energized. The young boy was can hardly wait for the day he finally becomes a Genin. Feeling especially active this hour, he decided to give himself a new look by eliminating his prominent bangs, pushing them to the side for his new hitai ate. He wore a navy-blue shirt this time with his clan's insignia. He wrapped bandages around his arms and legs for sturdy protection. He wore the same grey shorts and standard blue shinobi sandals.

"Ara, you look wonderful Itachi I'm so proud of you my son. Do your best!" replied Mikoto as she guided Itachi through the door. Itachi waved goodbye as speed towards the ninja academy already feeling like he was late.

"Do your best and remember you're my son. Apply everything I've taught you going forward" Fugaku gave a serious look.

"Goodbye nii-san hope you become an amazing shinobi" replied the Uchiha twins.

After several minutes of waiting which included scribbling his notes and share a few glances at Izumi. Though he wouldn't admit, Izumi is someone he considers very precious next to his brothers. Ever since the Kyuubi attack several years back they have grown pretty close friends.

Team 9 will be Itachi Uchiha, Izumi Uchiha and a genin from another team Shisui Uchiha. Your sensei will be Obito Uchiha.

"W-Wait Shisui? I thought he was already in another team?" Itachi asked surprised.

"Due to special circumstances Shisui will be relocated with the two of you. Since I heard you already acquainted with brother that will make everything easier" Obito replied.

"I-Itachi-kun I get to be with I-Itachi-kun" Izumi squeaked with her cheeks flushed as he stared at the raven silky hair of his. His new hairstyle made him look even more handsome he looked much older with the hitai ate. As for herself she let her hair flow downward she figured she needed a slight makeover so she ditched her sweater for a sleeveless form fitting shirt and looser baggy pants for comfort.

Obito came into to the room almost an hour late. He wore a blue kimono, black anbu pants with bandages on his ankles. He wore a white sash around the waist. He walked there with his hand behind his head grinning nervously.

"Yo... sorry I was late a black cat came my way, so I had to take another route ground we'll introduce ourselves there." The two walked towards the hallway into training ground. Shisui sat there waving at them.

"Yo Itachi nice to see you" Shisui greeted Itachi.

"Shisui! I can't believe we're on the same team" the child jumped excitedly before remembering what happened to Shisui. "I heard that you attacked in an ambush, and you were the only survivor. Are you okay?" he asked with concern.

"Don't worry Itachi I'm okay. It was rough but I survived" Shisui stares at Izumi and looking at Itachi smiling. "Sooo... Itachi I see your got paired with your girlfriend pretty smooth Itachi wish I had your luck" he laughed a little jealous for Itachi.

Itachi's face turned red again "S-She's not my girlfriend! Why does everyone keeps saying that!"

"Aww It's okay Itachi you don't have to feel embarrassed because of me" Izumi fiddled her fingers.

Itachi blushed while Izumi hugs Itachi rubbing their cheeks together causing Shisui to snicker.

"You know you two make such a cute couple. I'm kind of jealous man and you're nearly half my age" Shisui led out a fake cry.

"Alright you two lovebirds save the mushy stuff for later right now we get started. How you all three of introduce yourselves so we can know each other. I'll start first.