Chapter XX

The trip itself to the gate to the underworld took a day and a half, Momo and Kyouka both wishing the group luck, while the two had to stay behind to keep an eye on humanity and make sure things didn't become far more complicated.

But once reaching the famous temple, the one that was rumored to have the gate to the underworld, the group was crestfallen to see that inside there seemed to be no such portal, or Eraserhead and Present Mic for that matter.

Though none of the Gods could truly say if they knew the rumor to be true or not. The Gods have always traveled to the underworld by magic, but in a similar predicament, mortals or Demi-Gods could not travel to the underworld by magic.

"Shit. This is their Godly temple. Would it not be here?!" Bakugou cursed while Shinsou then took to a drawing on one of the temple walls. The drawing was that of a small cat, with a name spelled out in ancient runes, which Shinsou easily translated to "Hito".

"Hey, guys! I found our portal!" Shinsou shouted while everyone came over to him, only to see the baren wall, Bakugou huffing quietly at the purple-haired Alpha.

"Eye Bags, this ain't a fucking joke! We need to find the portal!" Bakugou scolded while Shinsou merely rolled his eyes as he summoned some of his magic to his fingertips, as he gently pushed on the small drawing.

Only for the wall to crumble away as a swirling black and gold portal appeared. "Oh, you mean like this one? I think I know my parents pretty well Bakugou." Shinsou stated as he stepped into the portal. Denki, Shoto, and Izuku soon followed in after him, while the other Gods walked in after the Omega's.

Though when all of them stepped in through the portal they all walked into a darkened hallway, with tapestries hanging from the walls as a red carpet was draped through the hallway.

"Now this! Is the old-timey ancient temple I expected." Denki exclaimed while Sero nodded to the blonde.

Though everyone tensed as a loud thumping sound came echoing through the hallway, slowly coming closer to them, the Gods quickly transforming into their Godly forms.

Only to see a very large black panther come from around the corner and practically tackle Shinsou. The Alpha merely laughed at the cat's behavior. "Well, hello, there bastard. I see you've gotten big." Shinsou stated with a bit of a laugh, while everyone looked at him shocked.

"Have you been to the underworld before Shinsou?!" Sero asked exasperated.

"Of course, I have, I was born here. And my dad would constantly bring me here so we could visit my pops, my dad was kind of clingy to him so we visited frequently until he died, I guess. But we never went by the portal. My dad was just able to transport here by some weird kind of bracelet. Never really knew what it was"

"Okay, but what's with the fucking murder cat?! And not to mention his name?!" Kirishima shouted while Shinsou laughed

"What? My pops named him and we are cat people! Now come on he'll lead us to my parents." Shinsou stated as he allowed the panther to lead him down the hallways, Denki and Izuku followed after him quickly, while Shoto then transformed back and followed the three.

The other Gods just looked at each other in shock, before they too transformed back and followed after Shinsou. After a few minutes of walking the group came upon a tower of stairs while they all groaned, though the Gods and Shoto remembered the cruelty of their old teacher's lessons, so they weren't all that surprised.

Once finally reaching the top, they came upon a thrown room where two figures sat in identical thrones, a crystal orb levitating in front of them, both of them sharing solemn looks.

"Mother. Father. It's good to see you both again. I brought guests." Shinsou stated with a smirk similar to Eraserhead's. While the Goddess and Present Mic both stood quickly before running over to hug their son.

Eraserhead was dressed in a baggy black outfit that consist of a long-sleeved shirt and matching pants that tuck into his boots, silver adorning his form with small bracelets that were wrapped around his arms. While a silver scarf was wrapped around his neck.

The Goddess himself was a slender and tall, pale-skinned man with messy, shoulder-length black hair that partially hangs in front of his face, his eyes were a deep black, while his pupils were a pure white.

Present Mic was dressed in a black jacket with a very tall collar, upturned and complete with studs, and matching black pants and knee-high boots. While he also sports tan shoulder pads and a red belt and elbow pads, all studded, and black fingerless gloves.

While the Demi-God himself was a tall, slim man, slightly taller than the goddess next to him. He has long blond hair which he wore half of it in a man bun of sorts while the rest fell far past his shoulders. His eyes were greenish-yellow color.

"It's about time you come to visit us Hitoshi. I take it you found the portal simple enough?" Eraserhead asked as he gently slapped the back of Shinsou's head.

"I did, and really, that old nickname?"

"Hey just be happy I didn't use something else." Eraserhead stated while he and Present Mic then looked over to their sons "guests" only for their eyes to widen at the sight of Izuku.

"Problem child. You're alive?!?" Eraserhead shouted as he ran over to the male, though quickly noticing that the Omega's aura and scent were off as he looked to Kirishima and Bakugou for an explanation.

"Okay, I hope this is the last time we have to explain this." Kirishima huffed as he looked to his husband for help. Only for Bakugou to groan quietly.

After having explained everything and Present Mic revealing that he is far older than 400 years old, along with Denki introducing himself and revealing he was Shinsou's boyfriend. To which Eraserhead looked to his son with a look that screamed "Really a loud blonde", though deciding he could get his answers later. Though Eraserhead could only look at the three, well two, celestials with a worried look.

"You only have barely a day left. By midnight tomorrow. It could be too late." Eraserhead stated while Bakugou and Kirishima nodded curtly, Izuku merely fidgeting with his hands nervously.

"Uh Eraserhead, do you have any idea what the totem could be?" Izuku asked while Eraserhead shook his head.

"Problem child, my name is Aizawa Shota, Present Mic's name is Yamada Hizashi. Though I believe you already knew that. You all can just use our names. It's strange hearing you all call me Eraserhead. Except you Hitoshi. You call me pops, if you call me by my name, I will smack the shit out of you." Aizawa threatened while Shinsou raised his hands in surrender, Sero merely patting the Alpha's shoulder sympathetically.

"But kids. You guys... You guys can't all go onto Mount Tentai to help Izuku. For Izuku to get back to normal, the setting needs to be practically identical to how it was when he... When he was cursed." Hizashi stated while everyone went wide-eyed.

"I'm not leaving Izuku!!" Denki and Shoto shouted in unison both Omegas then looking to each other and nodding, both grabbing onto each other to emphasize their point.

"Kaminari. Shoto. I'm afraid this isn't a suggestion. It is what needs to happen. And right now, you don't have the time to argue. Katsuki, Eijirou, Izuku. Go through the portal now. You don't have the time to waste." Aizawa commanded as he opened the portal to Mount Tentai with his hand, a swirling red, orange, and green portal opening as Kirishima and Bakugou grabbed Izuku as the three walked to the portal.

Izuku was only able to look back once as everyone looked at them with concerned and scared expressions, and Izuku prayed that they didn't fail.