Chapter XVI

Once Izuku had met up with Denki in his room, and went through the whole routine of Denki fretting over him before allowing Izuku to explain, Izuku was able to get cleaned up and into a fresh pair of clothes, though having to discard the Chiton, seeing as it was pretty much torn to hell.

(How did I not notice he tore that much?) Izuku thought to himself as he dried off his hair, though his attention then going to the crown that sat on the bedside table.

(Wow, it really does look a lot like both of theirs) Izuku thought as he grabbed the accessory and inspected it, taking care when handling it, acting as if it would break if he held it too tightly.

Once Izuku had given himself the time to inspect the crown, along with get all of his things in order, he walked out of his room, a plain white T-shirt, covered by black jacket with dark blue jeans.

"Hey guys! It smells good in here!" Izuku stated as he walked into the room, while Denki then waved at him as he continued to stuff his face with pancakes, Shinsou copying him, though nowhere near as messily.

"Good it should. Izuku, do you want-." Shoto asked before he practically threw his utensils and ran forward to Izuku.

"Izuku! Were you injured yesterday?! Why did you not say anything?!? Are you hurt anywhere else!? Why must you have no damn self-preservation?!" Shoto fretted as he inspected Izuku's face, while Izuku whined, growing hungry from the smell, and growing tired of having to go through this whole routine again.

"I'm fine, I got caught up in Kirishima's training, but he stopped it before I could actually get hurt. It's only a bruise." Izuku explained as Shoto turned to the red head who merely nodded in response.

"Fine. Have you no sense though! Kirishima does intense battle training!! Why would you walk in on a battle!" Shoto scolded as he popped Izuku against the back of the head.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I just wanted to make sure we weren't being attacked!" Izuku tried to defend himself while Shoto merely rolled his eyes and dragged Izuku over to sofas where they were all eating.

"Damn though Izuku, you sure you're, okay? That looks like it kind of hurts?" Sero questioned while Izuku merely shook his head as he grabbed himself some breakfast and took the seat between Denki and Shoto.

"Trust me when he says he doesn't, he doesn't. He's always had an insane pain tolerance; he literally won a martial arts contest after his opponent broke his arm! He didn't he feel it until later!" Denki stated while Shinsou nodded in confirmation.

"No fucking self-preservation" Bakugou grumbled while Kirishima sighed and shook his head lightly.

"Jeez what is this bash Izuku day! Dang!" Izuku whined while Shoto merely ruffled the smaller Omega's hair as everyone else laughed.

"Unfortunately, we do have much more pressing matters to discuss. Such as Shigaraki." Iida stated as everyone fell quiet and looked to the Earthly God.

"Did you three find out how he got in? Or how he even found the temple?" Shoto questioned.

"He could have likely found the temple on his own, though he got in through a small hole in the barrier, Tenya and I fixed it, but it does show that he is strong, perhaps as strong as before, seeing it looked similar to the hole we found in the Tentai barrier when he...." Sero trailed off at the end, knowing it wouldn't be wise to bring up the past when Kirishima and Bakugou already looked beyond livid at the mere mention of yesterday's events.

"So, what should we do? What will you guys do if he comes back here?" Denki asked, worried for his new friends.

"Well, if he comes back here, he will find an empty temple, and there is no damage that villain could do that we cannot repair quickly." Iida stated while Denki looked to the Alpha questioningly.

"What do you mean? Where are you three going?" Denki asked while Sero chuckled quietly at the confused blonde.

"We will be going with you Denki. It will be safer if you five have some extra help." Shoto stated, while Denki and Izuku both gasped excitedly at the new information.

"What?! You didn't ask us, nor mention this. Besides you don't need to get dragged into this, I'm actually debating if we should even let those two come along any farther." Bakugou stated as he pointed to Shinsou and Denki.

"You can't get rid of be Bakubitch! Where Izuku goes I go! We're a package deal, just ask Hitoshi!" Denki stated proudly while Bakugou sputtered at the nickname.

"It's true, though I don't mind, it's a free little brother, I'll take it." Shinsou stated while Izuku and Shoto laughed at the statement. Iida and Sero chuckling at the interaction, both enjoying seeing their mate be so happy. While Bakugou and Kirishima looked to each other, having their own silent conversation as to what to do.

"This is not up for discussion guys, so you might as well say, hey thanks sure thing come along!" Sero stated while Kirishima and Bakugou looked to the God with a small glare.

"You two will not be leaving us out of this one. I will not allow it." Iida stated while both Gods only groaned slightly

"Guys, we are grateful, truly. But we don't want to drag you into this, besides Shigaraki might be able to track us better if we're in a huge group, we're already at a disadvantage with having a semi large group now. If you want to help then you can take those two and we'll contact if we need help." Kirishima stated while Denki and Shinsou shouted out in defiance to the statement.

"Kirishima. While I appreciate your concern. I refuse to stand by once again and allow my friend to befall a similar fate like last time. I could do nothing before, and I will be damned if I'm not there to help." Shoto stated coldly, his tone harsh and uncompromising.

"I- Fine, thank you. But seriously we need to figure out how to get to Creati's temple quickly, the last thing we need is for Shigaraki to find us quickly." Kirishima stated while Sero immediately perked up as an idea came to mind

"We could fly there! I heard human airplanes are a lot of fun! Besides then he can't track us because our scents and aura's will be so drowned out by mortals!" Sero shouted excitedly.

"Actually, that could work. Not to mention I don't want to get stuck in a car with these two again, and we can drop the rental car off there and get another one." Shinsou stated while Denki smiled widely.

"Oh, hell yeah! Road trip just turned into an air trip!!" Denki shouted excitedly.

"I'm all for this plan, are there any objections?" Iida asked while everyone shook their head.

"Well, I suggest we get packed then and we need to book tickets."

"Look if I have to spend time around mortals on a cramped plane, it better be in first class. I'm not going to listen to some little shit head scream the entire flight" Bakugou stated.

"First class it is then"