Chapter V

When Izuku had finally made it to the train station he looked around quickly, upon not seeing either Alpha he immediately got on his train and rode it home only then realizing his bag was back at the planetarium.

Basically his bag that held his phone, keys, wallet, and basically everything that was essential to him, was in that bag and he didn't have it. Only when he got to his stop did he finally cease his self-degrading knowing that he had to get home.

Though on his walk home he tried his hardest to blend in with the crowd and hide in plain sight, though when finally reaching his apartment he grabbed the hide-a-key only to notice that his door was....

Unlocked.

Though he quickly shook off his unease at the realization, it would not be the first time he has left his door unlocked due to his sleep deprivation.

So, he calmed himself down knowing that there was no way that the two men knew where he lived. He had shaken them off before the train station and he would have noticed if his door was kicked in or if the doorknob had been tampered with.

It was just an accident.

Izuku walked into the house and just to ease his nerves he raised his nose and took a quick whiff of the air around him, though when he had found there wasn't even a hair out of place from this morning he relaxed as he then went digging through his drawers for his burner phone that Shinsou had gotten him when he first moved into his apartment.

The Alpha stated "In case you ever lose your phone, at least you'll have this so you can call us and we can come help, it already has both of our contacts so just keep it around just in case." Izuku was honestly incredibly thankful for his friend's mindfulness, though he was in no way thankful for the fact he couldn't find the damn thing!

"Looking for this?" Izuku immediately froze at the voice. He recognized it as the man named Eijirou's voice. Izuku never knew he could feel so much fear by just hearing a voice.

Izuku slowly turned around only to be met with two very pissed off looking Alpha's one of which was holding Izuku's actual phone and bag, while the other held the burner phone.

Izuku was frozen. (How the hell did they find me so quickly? How did they get here before me? How did they know where I lived? And why are they the ones who looked pissed? Shouldn't it be the other way around? They're the ones who broke into my house!) Izuku thought to himself as he backed himself into the small corner in his kitchen.

"Who the absolute fuck is Shinsou and Kaminari?" The one Izuku recognized as Katsuki asked an obvious undertone of anger and malice hidden in his words. The last thing Izuku wanted to do was drag Denki and Shinsou into this mess so he did the first thing that came to mind

"I don't know just some guys who put their number in my phones" Okay he was a terrible liar, sue him.

Though the two Alphas easily saw through the lie and they weren't happy. "You think we're that fucking stupid Izuku?!" The blonde one yelled as Izuku flinched slightly, while the red head only continued to scowl.

"Katsuki let's make this easy." The redhead said as he then opened the burner phone and pressed Shinsou's contact. Immediately Izuku paled. They were going to call them and Shinsou knew that if he was calling from the burner phone then something was wrong. Even if he would get them to hang up. Denki and Shinsou would both still come.

Though only when there was a click and Shinsou's voice came through did Izuku finally register what was about to happen. "Izuku? What's wrong? Why did you use the burner phone?" Shinsou's voice came through the phone as the two Alpha's only looked even more enraged.