Chapter XIV

"Shigaraki!!" Sero shouted as he immediately stood in front of his mate, transforming into his Godly form as he summoned his whip, preparing to attack.

"Why just you two? I was hoping to see a few old friends" The man cackled as shadows soon surrounded him.

"NOT ON MY WATCH SHIGARAKI!!" Iida shouted as he came hurdling from around the corner, his boots boosting his speed as he used his leg to hit Shigaraki, only for the man to vanish in a mist of shadows, appearing behind Shoto, his hand reaching out to grab the Goddess.

Only for Shoto to quickly transform and freeze Shigaraki in place, all the while the man laughed at the three's attacks.

"Guys! Is everything alright?!" Denki shouted as he ran into the room, Shinsou close behind.

"Oh? ~ A new contestant in our little game I see!" Shigaraki shouted as he once again formed into the shadows, only to appear in front of the electric blonde, while Denki yelped in surprise.

"A demi-goddess? You will be fun to kill!!" Shigaraki shouted as he went to grab Denki. Iida, Sero, and Shoto charging for the man while Denki summoned his lighting as quickly tried to aim it towards the shadow man.

Only for Shinsou to jump over Denki and tackle Shigaraki to the ground. "DON'T. YOU. DARE!!" Shinsou roared as ghost like shadows began to morph around him.

"You're not the only one who can control death!" Shinsou shouted, while he used the spirits to help him pin Shigaraki down.

"Oi what in the hell-." Bakugou began to shout before his eyes met with Shigaraki, Kirishima soon meeting the shadow man's eyes as well.

"Ah there you two are!" Shigaraki cackled as he kicked Shinsou in the stomach, forcing the Alpha to fly back into a wall, Denki quickly running to aid Shinsou.

"YOU!" Bakugou and Kirishima roared as they both transformed and charged at Shigaraki.

"What not happy to see me old friends? I thought that you both would be delighted to see me after 400 years!" Shigaraki taunted as he continued to dodge Kirishima's and Bakugou's attacks.

"OH YEAH, WE'LL BE HAPPY TO SEE YOU WHEN YOU'RE IN HELL!! DIE!!" Bakugou roared as explosions left his palms, sending Shigaraki back into the wall, while Kirishima hardened his fist into that of stone and aimed for Shigaraki, thought the man narrowly escaping the attack, causing Kirishima to punch through the stone wall.

"Denki! Shinsou!" Izuku shouted as he came from around the corner, only to see Denki tending to Shinsou, while Shoto tried to capture Shigaraki once again in his ice, while Sero and Iida aided Kirishima and Bakugou in trying to take down the shadow man.

"There you are." Shigaraki chuckled to himself as he once again morphed into the shadows, only to appear a mere foot away from Izuku.

"IZUKU!!" Kirishima and Bakugou roared as they charged for Shigaraki once again.

As Shigaraki appeared in front of Izuku, he reached out to grab the Omega's neck, only for Izuku to quickly round kick the man in the jaw, causing Shigaraki to stumble back, both from the kick and the surprise of the attack.

Though Shigaraki's moment of surprise was soon cut off by Kirishima coming around him to quickly grab Izuku and put some distance between the two, while Bakugou jumped into the air and set of a multitude of explosions at Shigaraki.

"DIE YOU BASTARD!!" Bakugou roared as he continued to let off explosion after explosion, though only when he stopped did, he finally see that Shigaraki had once again morphed away.

Only to show up behind Kirishima, as he stared Izuku dead in the eye, while the red head quickly set Izuku down as he quickly turned to attack the other Alpha.