Chapter XVIII

Once having landed, the group quickly grabbed their bags from baggage claim and got to their rental car, which thankfully was the same kind of car that they had originally had, only bigger.

And just as before Izuku and Denki made quick work of creating a nest in the very back of the car, though this time being assisted by Shoto, who inevitably joined the two in the nest once they were finished.

"So, how long will this drive be? And if we stop at a gas station, will you three get into another brawl, cause if you do, I want to be able to video it. So, I need a heads up!" Denki shouted while Shinsou groaned at the reminder of what had happened. Kirishima merely shaking his head as he looked to his husband, Bakugou only cackling at the memory.

"Oh, don't worry Duracell you'll get your video." Bakugou shouted from the passenger seat, while Kirishima punched his shoulder in return. The Alpha sitting in the driver seat beside the blonde, while Sero, Iida, and Shinsou all sat together in the other row of seats behind the two celestials.

"Damn right you angry Pomeranian! Know what! Denki get your phone ready, who needs a fucking gas station!" Shinsou challenged while Bakugou turned to the purple haired Alpha.

"Alright eye bags, out of the car. Let's do this." Bakugou ordered as the two growled at each other.

"For the love of us! Both of you act like children! Stop it! Do not make me freeze both of your asses to your seats!" Shoto chastised while Sero laughed at his mates threat, Iida merely nodding to Shoto, approving of his mates decision of potential disciplinary action

"HA! Shoto just mothered you both!!" Denki laughed while Shoto smiled smugly, Shinsou and Bakugou merely growling quietly in return.

"Shoto is correct, you're both acting like children. We are Gods and Demi-Gods. We do not act like overzealous teenagers looking for a brawl." Iida chastised while Bakugou flipped the other God off, Iida then lecturing the blonde once more in response.

Once the group had gotten on the road, after Iida had finished lecturing Bakugou, The car fell into a dead silence, all except for the small whispers between the three in the back.

Though Izuku and Denki both falling silent as they cringed at the déjà vu they got from the state the car was in. Quickly the two pulled out their phones a motioned for Shoto to do the same.

Denki, Izuku, and Shoto Chat:

Candy Cane: Why are we texting? We're sitting right next to each other?

Green bean: Because they're all being weird again and it's weird to talk to each other when it's so quiet that they could hear us.

Pikachu: Also, we like feeling sneaky.

Candy Cane: That's fair, why are they all so quiet though? Hanta usually starts up some kind of conversation if things get awkward.

Pikachu: He probably can sense the obvious tension between Hitoshi and Bakugou, and he probably doesn't want to start a brawl

Candy Cane: I see, though that Pomeranian always starts some kind of brawl with someone, whether it be friendly or deadly is depending.

Pikachu: Not gonna lie though, its funny to watch, Alpha get so butt hurt over the stupidest things.

Green bean: yeah, usually they do. But why do you guys keep calling Bakugou a Pomeranian?

Cany Cane: Izuku, it's the hair.

Pikachu: That and he acts like one of those mean little scrappy dogs

Green bean: Okay I can understand why because of how he acts, but his hair doesn't look like a Pomeranians, it looks more like a dandelion.