Chapter VII

Both the red head and the blonde knew one thing.

If they so pleased, they could kill the two of these men in front of them within a mere second, they could take Izuku back home right now and figure out what to do about his memories and how to reconnect him to the stars, and hopefully them.

But they both wanted answers, and unfortunately for them. The two men in front of them had the answers, and they truly didn't want to give Izuku another reason not to trust them or run from them again.

"Fine, I suppose you can know." The red head stated as he looked to the blonde who only nodded.

"For one, we didn't harm Izuku in any way nor would we ever. Second of all, we have been referring to you both as mortals because that is what you both are. Third of all, we know your second genders because it is obvious to us and as I said before it's a gift of sorts. And lastly, I am Red Riot god of the moon, tides, and protection. He is Dynamight god of the sun, war, and harvest." The red head stated as the two in front of him only looked at him Shocked before Shinsou burst into laughter.

"I'm sorry but you really expect us to believe that you two are Dynamight and Red Riot? No offense but, you guys don't exactly seem like them." Shinsou stated, as Denki only looked at the two with a deadpan expression clearly not believing them either.

"I don't think I have ever met mortals as bold and stupid as the two of you." The blonde stated as he stood only for the other Alpha to join him.

Immediately Shinsou stood up as well while Denki placed himself closer to Izuku, who was still sleeping soundly despite the situation in front of him. "Clearly you both need to be given visual confirmation, maybe then you'd learn to have some respect." The blonde stated as his voice once again turned to the dark and soul shaking echo, that not only shook the two in front of him but shook the entire apartment, as Shinsou and Denki looked at him wide eyed.

And in a bright flash of red, the two Alpha's that had stood in front of Shinsou and Denki turned into two much larger versions of themselves, except completely different. And it left the other two in shock as they gazed at the gods in front of them.

Instead of the regular outfit Red Riot was wearing, he was now adorned in an outfit that was shirtless with black sleeves that seemed to connect to, two red shoulder pieces that had spikes growing out of them, along with a red tattered cape that hugged his belt tightly, while his belt itself was a deep silver color with a white glowing moon clip, along with black baggy pants that were hugged tightly at his caliph by his red combat boots. While his hair had grown from its small pony tail to a flowing length that still seemed to spike here and there.

While his face was now adorned with a black head piece that wrapped around his jaw up to his hairline like a crown of sorts. His eyes that had already seemed intimidating now held specks of silver and white that only seemed to make him more threatening. Not to mention it looked as if the man had grown another 2 feet as he now stood at 9'0

And in place of the regular outfit Dynamight was wearing, he was now dressed in a black sleeveless shirt that had a deep V-neck along with what seemed to be a metal shoulder piece, while two dark orange stripes went across his chest as the shirt hugged his figure tightly, showing off his incredibly large figure, while there were two large army green and silver gauntlets at his wrist that connected to his similar colored gloves. While black baggy pants were hugged tightly by his belt that was a bright orange color along with a yellow glowing sun clip.

While the belt had two straps that went down to his lower thigh where they hugged his legs, as his large black and orange combat boots went up to his knees along with silvers guards at his knees. While his face was now adorned with a black mask that went from his nose to his hairline as two spikes sprouted from behind his head like a crown or sorts. While his eyes still their bright scarlet color now held hints of yellow and orange that only made him seem more menacing. Not to mention he had as well grown at least 2 feet as he now stood at 8'10