Chapter XIX

After the group had woken up that morning, gotten cleaned up and dressed, repacked, and ate some breakfast they all piled up into the car and began the rest of the trip. Thankfully the second half would be shorter than the first.

"Okay! I don't care what y'all got to say! We're playing a game and talking to each other today! No more of this stupid silent treatment shit!" Denki declared while everyone looked at the blonde questioningly.

"What should we play Denki?" Shoto asked while Denki then smirked.

"Let's play truth or dare!"

"Oh yes, the joyous game where friendships die and enemies are born" Shinsou stated sarcastically while Denki merely rolled his eyes at his boyfriend, everyone else nodding their heads in agreement.

And so, for the next few hours, the group played truth or dare until they finally had to stop, Bakugou and Shinsou getting a bit carried away with what they were daring the other to do.

Though after the game, everyone fell asleep except for Kirishima and Izuku. With Kirishima driving and Izuku staring out the window. Though the Omega didn't fail to notice that Bakugou had fallen asleep, leaving the redhead alone in the front seat.

So, when Kirishima stopped to get gas, Izuku joined him outside of the car. "Hey, Kirishima" The redhead jumped slightly at the sudden voice, having thought Izuku was asleep along with the others.

"Hey, Izuku. Didn't know you were up." Kirishima stated as he paid for the gas and walked into the gas station, Izuku trailing close behind him.

"I didn't really want to sleep; I don't ever feel rested if I do and I'm not already tired."

"Yeah, don't blame you, I get the same way."

The two talked quietly as they walked through the aisles of the gas station, Izuku picking out some snacks that he knew that Denki, Shinsou, and Shoto would like. While Kirishima got a few things for Bakugou, Sero, and Iida.

After they paid for the food, Kirishima set the snacks and drinks for Sero, Iida, and Bakugou next to each of them, while Izuku did the same for Shinsou, Shoto, and Denki. Only for Kirishima to gently lead Izuku by his waist to the front of the car.

"You can sit in the front if you want, so that way we don't have to just sit by ourselves for the next 3 hours." Kirishima offered while Izuku looked into the car and saw a still sleeping Bakugou.

"What about Bakugou?"

"He won't mind if I move him. Or if you want, we can leave him there and you two can just share the seat, the seats are large enough." Kirishima offered while Izuku blushed slightly at the idea, though inevitably just held up two fingers and nodded. Kirishima understood that Izuku was agreeing to the second option.

After Kirishima had helped Izuku into the seat, making sure to not wake up Bakugou, though Izuku didn't truly mind that he was nearly in the blonde's lap while he was in the front seat, finding the natural warmth from the blonde comforting.

After about 2 hours Izuku soon joined the rest in the realm of sleep, his legs hung over Bakugou's lap while his head rested on the blonde's shoulder. Kirishima merely smiled at the sight. Pride and relief filled his chest when he realized that Izuku was growing more comfortable with them.

Though after a few minutes Bakugou soon woke up, though immediately tensing when he felt a weight on his chest, only to relax and force his entire form still once he saw who it was on his chest. The blonde looked to Kirishima for somewhat of an explanation. Though careful as to not wake up the sleeping Omega on his chest.

While Kirishima chuckled at the blonde's confused look, while quietly whispering to the blonde about how Izuku was still awake and had taken the offer to sit up front with the two of them, only to inevitably fall asleep on Bakugou.