99. The Hall of Mysteries. (2/2)

Previously....

Giyu performed a continuous flowing attack which seemingly took the form of a water dragon and smashed his attack against Itaki's neck, assisting Aoi in the process.

Itaki went for the snap.

BANGG!
.
.
.
.
.

Before Itaki could snap, his hands blew off. It seemed like they were shot from somewhere afar.

"Oh?"

SNAP...

SPLATT...

Genya got stabbed through his heart as Itaki appeared right behind him.

"You caught me by surprise there." Itaki cooed.

Without wasting another second, the demon sliced off both of Genya's hands and right after that, he cut him in half, by slicing his torso.

"GENYAAA!!" Sanemi shouted seeing the bloody mess his brother had become.

He rushed at Itaki as rage filled his body.

"HOW DARE YOU DICE UP MY BROTHER, YOU FUCKING CUNT?!!"

WIND BREATHING
THIR-

"Shut up!" Itaki shouted as he swung his right hand towards Sanemi's direction and the moment he did that, he was sent flying away hitting the wall back first with such force that the wooden wall shattered.

It was wind. Itaki swung his hand creating powerful forces of wind capable of destroying trees.

'He has full control over this place. He can do whatever he wants. What are we supposed to do to defeat him?' Giyu asked himself in uncertainty.

"Tomioka-san, he can do anything he wants with the snap of his fingers. So that means, if we manage to slice of his hands, technically, he shouldn't be able to control this place, well, until he regenerates them again." Aoi mumbled to the Water Hashira to which he reacted with a nod and said, "I'll think of something but for now, focus on not dying."

WATER BREATHING
NINTH FORM
SPLASHING WATER FLOW, TURBULENT

Giyu changed his footwork in a way that minimized the landing time and surface needed when landing, allowing him to move without limits.

"Aoi, I need an opening!" Giyu shouted as he rushed towards Itaki.

A smug look flashed across Itaki's face seeing the Water Hashira rushing towards him. He swung his left hand towards Giyu aiming to do the same thing he did to Sanemi.

As the forces of wind approached the Water Hashira, he used...

WATER BREATHING
SIXTH FORM, MODIFIED
STRIKING WHIRLPOOL

and fused the fourth form, Striking tide along with the sixth form, Whirlpool. By doing this, he could achieve the offensive power of Striking tide and the mobility advantage of Whirlpool.

With the new profound form, Giyu moved out of the way of the incoming attacks and dashed towards Itaki in an unusual fashion where his movements became blurry and hard to predict.