33. Hashira Tournament. (1/3)

[AN : It is decided. The 4th option, which is the Hashira tournament got the highest number of votes, followed by Aoi Kanzaki, then SunFlower and finally, the 5th option.
No one voted for GiyuShino.....lol. But don't worry, I will write all the other options too, except the 5th option, before the story follows the canon. Anywayyysssssssss, let's get right into it.]

__________________________________________

(3rd Person's POV)

After the fight against Kokushibo, Itaki, Kanae and Satoshi are heading back towards the Butterfly mansion.

After walking for a while, they finally reach the mansion.

Kanae was gonna ask Itaki to stay for the night, but before she opened her mouth, Itaki had already left.

Satoshi - Kanae, you have broken ribs, right? C'mon let's go in fast.

Kanae - Yeah, let's go in. I m super hungry. *stomach growls* *with a blushed face* See?

Satoshi - *with a gentle smile* You are so cute. *kisses her on the cheeks.*

After that, they enter the mansion.

Satoshi and Kanae - We are homeeeeee.....

Shinobu instantly runs out and hugs both Kanae and Satoshi.

Shinobu - Nee-San, Satoshi-san, I was so so worried about you guys.

Kanae - Ara, It's very rare to see this side of yours, Shinobu. But, now we are back and we are fine.

Satoshi - Kanae is not fine. She got a broken rib.

Shinobu - WHATTT??!! Satoshi-san, please carry her to the medical ward, I will get things prepared.

Satoshi - Alright. By the way, where is Kanao.

Shinobu - She was so worried for both of you, that she didn't sleep at all, and she got tired and now, she's asleep.

Kanae - Poor Kanao, let her sleep for now.

Satoshi - *picks up Kanae bridal style.*
Alright, let's go.

TIME SKIP (THE NEXT MORNING.)
Satoshi's POV

I didn't sleep at all. My mind was still wondering on how I could activate the see-through vision. When I activated the see through vision, I knew my abilities had increased by a large margin for that period of time, and I was able to go head on with Kokushibo, the Upper Moon 1. But after I tried to fuse my thunder and sun Breathing together, I lost my increased abilities and my see-through vision. I need to talk to Oyakata-sama about this.

I got out of my room and went to the medical ward to see Kanae still sleeping.
I smiled seeing her peacefully. I walked upto her and sat on the bed. I bent down and kissed her forehead. She smiled witg my gesture. After that, she started opening her eyes slowly.

Kanae - *yawns* Good morning, Satoshi-kun. *stares at him deeply* You have dark circles, didn't you sleep last night?

Satoshi - You noticed it, huh? Yeah, I couldn't sleep last night. Anyways, how's your rib?

Kanae - Oh! There was a crack. It's not broken, so it might take atleast 2 weeks for me to recover fully.

Satoshi - I m glad it isn't broken. When I heard the crack during the fight, I was super worried.