27. Tale of the greatest Flame (2)

[A TIMESKIP of 2 years takes place in the chap. So, for u guys to not get confused, I m writing the ages of the characters. Sorry for the TIMESKIP guys. If it weren't there, the story wouldn't make sense.]

Satoshi - 17 years
Kanae - 17 years
Shinobu - 14 years
Kanao - 12 years
Giyu. - 17 years
Sanemi - 17 years
Kyojuro - 16 years
Himejima - 24 years
Itaki Sato - 32 years
Tanjiro - 11 years
Nezuko. - 10 years
___________________________________________

3rd Person's POV

Rengoku is a kinoe ranked demon slayer now. He is standing next to his battle partner, who is apparently a girl who looks to be 15 years old. She has perfect curves and looks absolutely beautiful.

She has lime green eyes, long, light pink hair that fades into a lime green color at the halfway point, which she wears in three thick braids. She has five shorter, choppy clumps hanging over her face as voluminous bangs, the tips lime green as well.

She wears the traditional female uniform of the demon slayer corps, the only difference being, her chest area is left un-buttoned and she wears a short pleated skirt in place of the usual hakama pants.

Her weapon is very different compared to the weapon used by other slayers. She wields a "Love Sword" that is extremely thin and soft like a whip. She is the only slayer who can use that type of katana. Her katana is pink in color and her hilt is shaped like a 4 leaf clover; The leaves have a pink core with a golden border.

In front of these two slayers, there stood a demon who appears as a young man with an athletic build

In front of these two slayers, there stood a demon who appears as a young man with an athletic build. He has incredibly spiky black hair with two chin-length bangs framing his face.
He wears an western light suit with a black buckled belt with saggy pants and black boots. Over this, he wears a black cloak similar in appearance to a cape with protruding collars. Finally he wears a white sailor hat with a wolf emblem on its front center.

And his left eye has the kanji of LOWER 2 engraved.