4. Itaki Sato. (2/2)

"What do you mean by that?" Ayame asked.

"I'm not Tsukihiko. To be told the truth, I'm Muzan Kibutsuji. Or you can also call me, 'The King of all Demons.' "

Ayame was shocked. Tears started to roll down her cheeks as she shook her head not believing in what her husband said. She was grabbed by one of tentacles of Muzan and he started to squeeze the life out of her. Before her final moments, she looked at Itaki and mouthed him these words. "I-Itaki run......go...run."

Itaki shook his head denying what his mother said.

"Please....."

Itaki looked at her mother for one last time as tears escaped from his eyes. He then turned around and ran away. He thought to himself, "I m going to avenge mother if that's the last thing I will do. I will kill. I will kill. I will kill MUZAN KIBUTSUJI. HE WILL DIE!" He ran and ran and ran. After running non-stop for about 10 minutes, out of nowhere, a tentacle of Muzan hit him and he was about to hit a tree, but before he made impact,
"Thunder Breathing
First Form
Thunder clap and flash."
Itaki was grabbed by a man who looked to be in his early 30's and he was saved.

They fleed and was saved from Muzan for that time. This man travelled with Itaki in his hands in insane speed and after a while, they arrived in a place with a lot of peach trees. Itaki was surprised to see this place. He asked the man,"Who are you?" To which he replied, "I m Jigoro Kuwajima, the thunder hashira of the Demon Slayer Corp. I was returning home after my mission but I sensed a very strong demon and that's when I saw that demon with tentacles chasing you, so I decided to save you."

Itaki responded,"Thank you very much for saving me, Mr. Kuwajima. If not for you, I would have died in Muzan's hands."

Hearing the name Muzan, Jigoro's face turned to a shocked one. Itaki took notice of this and asked, "You look shocked, what happened?" to which he replied, "Muzan? You mean Muzan Kibutsuji, the demon king?" to which Itaki said yes. Jigoro let out a sigh of relief and shock and further asked, "What is your name, kid?" to which Itaki replied, "My name is Itaki Sato." Jigoro nodded and further asked, "Why was Muzan chasing you?Would you mind telling me what happened?" After that, Itaki told him everything that happened.

"Do you want to become a demon slayer. Since you are a half demon, but you have the mind and consciousness of a human, I believe you will have incredible strength and one day in the future, you will become a very strong demon Slayer." Jigoro asked.
Itaki without a second thought agreed and he started training under Jigoro.

After 10 years of training, Itaki finally became the thunder hashira replacing Jigoro after he retired. Now, Itaki was the thunder hashira and he had his own residence in which he had 2 tsugukos but he made a mistake while training them.

He would always scold and scream when the tsugukos made a mistake. He was very bad as a sensei. He didn't know how to train properly and because of that he would always have arguments with his tsugukos. It was the day of the final selection for the tsugukos but despite being the day of final selection, he still had arguments with his tsugukos and he made a very big mistake. He cursed them and yelled at them, ''YOU GUYS ARE THE WORST! THERE IS NO USE IN TRAINING YOU GUYS! IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER IF YOU HAD DIED!!" But to his shock, after 7 days, his tsugukos did not return and he later found out that they were dead. They got killed in the final selection. Ever since that day, he started regretting, he got depressed, he lost all will to fight and he even tried committing suicide but he was saved by the other fellow Hashiras.

After two years, he got the chance to train Satoshi and this time, he swore to himself to not make the same mistake again.

BACK TO THE PRESENT DAY

"So that's what happened. That's the story of my life, Satoshi." Itaki told Satoshi. After hearing this, Satoshi hugged him and said, "Itaki sensei, thank you. Thank you very much for being a great sensei and teaching me everything that you have learned. I promise, I will come back from the Final selection alive. And one day, I will become a very strong hashira just like you and I will help you in defeating Muzan Kibutsuji." Itaki hearing this, smiled and hugged his student back and said, "I believe in you, my boy. I believe that you will return alive and one day you will surpass me. I trust you, Satoshi."

DAY OF THE FINAL SELECTION
SATOSHI'S POV

I arrived at Fujikasane Mountain, the place where Final Selection test is held. I looked around and saw many swordman participating in the test. I saw around 25 of them. But among them, a girl caught my eye. She had pale purple eyes. Her hair was black and it looked very silky. She also had butterfly hairpins on both sides of her hair and there were butterflies flying around her. Seeing this beautiful girl, without my knowledge, my legs started moving towards her and when I realized that I was walking towards her, without knowing it myself, it was already late, I was standing right next to her and she was looking at me with a smile. I knew that was a genuine smile because I couldn't smell any other scents. I asked her what her name is to which she replied, "My name is Kanae Kocho. May I know what your name is?" She asked with a smile and I could feel my cheeks burning up but I shrugged it off and answered, "My name is Satoshi Kamado and it's a pleasure to meet you. I hope we see each other again at the end of test." I said with a smile slightly blushing too, to which she nodded.

To be continued
1048 words.