45. Meeting THEM.

[AN - Guys, I'm not writing the training of the SunFlower Breathing. As the events happen in the story, Satoshi and Kanae will learn this new Breathing technique off-screen, so I m not writing it. And by the time this story reaches the canon, they will already master the technique.]

———————————————————

The Next Day
AT THE DS HQ
3rd Person's POV
---------------------------------

Kagaya - I see, well it's unfortunate that he had a fate like that.

Kyojuro - Indeed, Oyakata-sama, it's such a shame that an individual like him would have such a fate.

As the two were talking, Kagaya's wife, Amane Ubuyashiki comes in.

Amane - What happened, Oyakata-sama?

Kagaya - Well, you see, one of our children, Itaki Sato, the thunder hashira has been turned into a demon, and he was sighted by one of our demon slayers in central Tokyo. He has caused over 20 casualties so far, out of which, 7 were demon slayers.

Amane - That's very unfortunate.

Kagaya - Indeed it is. However, it seems like he has a bit of his human consciousness. For some reason, he doesn't attack women and children because of what happened to him in his past. So, Kyojuro has a proposal. Kyojuro, will you?

Kyojuro - As you wish, Oyakata-sama. So, what I want to propose is that, since Satoshi-san and Sato-San has a good relationship, I was thinking, if Sato-San still has some of his human consciousness, maybe Satoshi-san would be able to talk some sense to him.

Amane - I see. I get what you are trying to say. So, Oyakata-sama, what is your decision?

Kagaya - Very well, I will send Satoshi and Kanae to central Tokyo and hopefully, they can encounter Itaki. Kyojuro, you can leave now.

Rengoku - As you wish, Oyakata-sama.

Kagaya then claps his hands and a kasugai crow comes flying to him.
He extends his arm for the crow to land.
He then tells the crow to inform about the news to the rest of the Hashiras.

TIMESKIP
------------------

The news of Itaki being turned into a demon has been reported to all the Hashiras.

Tengen - WHAT!!?? I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!

———————————————————

Himejima - It is what it is now. Namu Amida Butsu.

———————————————————

Giyu - I see.

———————————————————

Sanemi - I will kill him when I see him.

———————————————————