11. Bloody Nightmares.

SATOSHI'S DREAM (3rd person's POV)
Time - Nighttime, probably 7:30 pm.

It was already dark and Satoshi can be seen running in a snowy mountain towards his house happily to inform his parents that he had been promoted into a Tsuchinoe ranked demon slayer and how he was the youngest demon slayer to kill a twelve kizuki, but as he got nearer to his house, he smelled blood of his family. Smelling his family's blood sent him into a panicked mode as he started sprinting faster towards his house. As he caught the sight of his house, he saw his mother, Kie Kamado outside the house in a pool of blood covering Nezuko with her arms as if she was protecting her.

 As he caught the sight of his house, he saw his mother, Kie Kamado outside the house in a pool of blood covering Nezuko with her arms as if she was protecting her

[AN - Just imagine it's night time]

As he saw this, he ran towards them but before he could reach them, his father was thrown out from the house. He had an axe in his hands and he was covered in blood. The next thing he saw shocked him even more. He saw a man coming out of the house with the head of Tanjiro in his hands. This man had a pair of golden eyes with the kanji of "UPPER MOON 2" engraved in both of his eyes. This man also had a golden katana. Satoshi instantly recognized this man as he was none other than his sensei, Itaki Sato himself. In the blink of an eye, he cut his father's neck with his golden katana and he picked up the severed head. Then, he cut the necks of Kie and Nezuko too in the blink of an eye as he started laughing maniacally. Satoshi was not able to do anything as he froze seeing the sight in front of him. Then, Itaki picked up the two more severed heads and held two heads in one hand each. Then, he threw the heads to Satoshi. Satoshi was hit by the heads of his own family and in the blink of an eye, Itaki came up in front of him and tried to cut his neck, but before he could do that, Satoshi unseathed his blade and sliced off Itaki's hand which held the katana. Before Itaki could regrew his arm back, Satoshi cut his own neck and everything went black.

GIYU'S DREAM (3rd person's POV)
Time of the day - Evening.

A girl can be seen playing with a child Giyu. This girl had black long hair that past her shoulders. She also had dark blue eyes like that of Giyu himself. She also wore a red haori. She looked to be 14/15 years old. There was nothing to be mistaken in saying that this girl was his sister.

[AN - Just ignore the texts in the pic

[AN - Just ignore the texts in the pic. Btw, Giyu's sister's name is Tsutako Tomioka.]

After playing with Giyu for a while, she started preparing for dinner for both of them. They were orphans. As she was preparing dinner, there was a knock on the door. She rubbed her hands in the kitchen towel and opened the door, but to her surprise, no one was there. She looked left and right but saw no one. As she was about to close the door, outta nowhere, a pair of cold hands grabbed her, due to insane reflexes, she grabbed the axe which was leaning on the door and with that, sliced the cold hands. And that's when a demon appeared in front of them. It had a long tounge as well as a tail. It looked like a lizard. In the blink of an eye, the demon lunged towards the teenage girl as it slashed the abdomen of her. She screamed in pain and while in her pain, she told giyu to run away. Giyu hesitated but his sister was pleading, so he did as his sister said. He ran away and when he looked back, his sister had a sad smile and in a moment, her neck was sliced off by the demon. Giyu was devastated seeing this and he kept running away with tears flowing down his cheek. He ran and ran until he was hit in the back by something which felt like a ball. When he turned back, he saw his sister's head on the ground. The demon was nowhere to be seen. He slowly picked up his sister's head, hugged it and cried his heart out. As he was crying his heart out, he heard the voice of his sister. He suddenly stopped crying and that's when he saw the soul of his sister in front of him. Then the soul spoke, "Giyu, this is a dream. You need to wake up and kill the demon who is making you see this. Go Giyu. You and your friends can do it. I believe in you. I believe in all of you." After hearing her words, Giyu started remembering the words of Satoshi he heard as he was falling sleep. After realising this was all a dream, he ran towards his house. After reaching, he picked up the axe and sliced his own neck. Everything went black after that.

UZUI'S DREAM (3rd person POV)
In the morning.

Uzui was 12 in his dream just like in real life. He was in a garden talking with his girlfriends, Makio, Suma and Hinatsuru.
They were talking about the future.
"Oh my dear, Makio. You have no idea how much I love you." Uzui stated. "Humph! You never say those things to me. I bet you only love her." Suma complained while pouting as she was jealous. "Uzuiiiiiiiiiii, I also love you. I love you more than these bitches love you but you hardly give me any attention." Hinatsuru also complained with a vein popping out on her forehead. "Hey you bitch, how dare you called me a bitch huh?" One of the girls complained, then they started arguing with each other and they soon started fighting each other. Uzui tried to stopped them but he got punched in the face by all three of them at the same time. He tried again and got beaten up again. The girls were punching each others, pulling each other's hair. They were fighting like cats. Then, at the same time, they turned to Uzui and asked with a very intimidating voice that it sent chills down his spine, "UZUI! NOW, YOU HAVE TO TELL US WHO DO YOU LOVE THE MOST OUT OF US?" "I love all three of you equally and I want to stay with you three for the rest of my life." Uzui said. Without a single word, the girls lunged at him as he started running for his life. He kept on being chased by the three girls. Eventually, he ran into a river but unfortunately, the current of the river was so strong and he flowed away with the river. Then, he fell from a waterfall and hit his head on a rock. Blood spattered everywhere and everything went black.

[AN : Sorry for the boring dream of Uzui. I ran out of ideas that's why.😅]

THE REAL WORLD. (3rd person's POV)

The first to wake up was Giyu. After he woke up, he saw Satoshi and Tengen sweating a lot while they were asleep. Then, he saw the demon who made them fall asleep. She was enjoying a corpse body. Then, Uzui shouted outta nowhere and woke up. His shout alerted the demon and she turned her attention towards them. She was about to use a blood demon art but before she could do that, another demon who looked just like her hugged her from behind.

Lower Moon 1's POV

As I was enjoying my dinner, one of the three boys that I made asleep shouted, which irritated me. As I looked at them, I was surprised, since two of them were awake. No one had ever awaken from my blood demon art. Seeing this, I got more irritated and angry. I decided to use a more severe blood demon art but before I could do that, I sensed my twin brother around me and as always, he hugged me from behind. Then, I asked him in a happy tone, "What are you doing here, Enmu?"

To be continued.........

1377 words