[Cookie Run: Kingdom]Yandere Healer Cookie x Reader

[this is old. Just thought I'd say that.]

What were they running from again?

Everything aches so much, it was hard to remember why they had gone running off in the first place.

Slowing down, they trip and fall on a tree root, tumbling down a hill with all their pained limbs getting scratched and brushed, possibly even crumbling in places.

They were too scared to move from there, it was a great place to hide from anyone who may have followed them, which was an unlikely scenario, but possible. After all, they still couldn't recall what they had run from.
But a familiar whirring noise reminds them why they don't live in the woods. Well, didn't... they might as well live in the woods now.

Wafflebots.

Of course.

They hold their breath, not wanting to end up in worse condition than they were already. Not that this would do anything really... they just thought that it would make them quieter.

But a familiar caw and the sound of wings fiercely cutting through the sky calms their nerves, but only a little.

"(C/F) Cookie." Black Raisin seems to materialize from the crows as she rushes down to them, the Wafflebots reduced to crumbs.
"(C/F) Cookie are you alright?" She asks.

"Yeah..." (C/F) Cookie finally sits up from their crash landing down the slope.

"I need to get you back to the village." Black Raisin Cookie moves to lift them with her single arm, "Healer Cookie–"

"No!" They quickly shifted away from her, the mention of the sage being all they needed to remember what had happened. "I... I can't go back... I..." They have to fight to steady their breathing.

"What has gotten into you?" Black Raisin asks, "It's not safe out here! You'll get crumbled! Look at you! You're already hurt!"

"No... no... no I can't... I can't go back to that..." Their panic was out of their control, preventing them from hearing anything she said.

When Black Raisin Cookie tried to get closer, she was shocked with the speed in which (C/F) Cookie smacked her away and screamed, "DON'T TOUCH ME!"

She takes a step back, these kinds of situations admittedly not being ones she was able to deal with.
What happened to make them so on edge? This wasn't like them at all.
Well, she could only think of one person who could possibly help them, so she disappeared back to the village to try and get him.

"Healer Cookie!" She calls out for him.

"Yes? What is it?" He answers her call almost immediately.

"(C/F) Cookie is out in the woods. I can't help them, or convince them to come back." She informs him.

"Oh good, you found them." He sighs in relief, "They ran off after I was trying to speak to them earlier. No one else had seen them since, so I feared the worst."

"They were almost totally catatonic when I left them." Black Raisin explains, but before she could say anything else about their condition, Healer Cookie nods.

"Show me where they are." He commands her. His voice had a sternness that was uncharacteristic of his usual kindly nature.

The two set off quickly into the woods, only taking a few minutes to reach the unresponsive Cookie.

"Oh dear..." Healer Cookie gasps at the sight of them. "This is worse than I could have imagined. Black Raisin Cookie, would you mind giving us some privacy? It may help them come out of this."

Black Raisin nods, and sets off back towards the village.

"Dear..." Healer Cookie slowly steps towards them, "I am not happy with this stunt you tried to pull after our little chat earlier today."

They gasp, clearly now more panicked than they were before. They whip around to stare at him, realizing their situation.
They were alone with the one person everyone else in the village would trust their lives with. The one who had confessed earlier that he was downright obsessed with them, to the point where he wished to injure them himself to force them to stay with him until they recovered. A thing they knew he could easily do again and again, for as long as they lived.

"Now, why don't you come here so I can tend to all these injuries you've inflicted upon yourself and be able to punish you properly?" He holds out the hand that isn't holding his bandaged staff out to them.

They scoot away from him, desperately trying to find some way out of their predicament.

"(C/F) Cookie, you can't get out of this." Healer Cookie continues his slow pace towards them. "I won't punish you too severely if you just come over here."

The fact that he was punishing them at all for something ridiculous and reasonable to do after the sort of confession he gave them earlier is what scared them!
Why did he get to injure them for doing something he did not like?

They were too slow trying to push themself away. A strangely powerful grip fastened around their arm and pulled them close to him, not letting go once they were pressed against his chest.

"See dear? That wasn't so hard." The feeling of his magic was familiar, but its sweet comfort felt betraying. Everything he had done for them before felt like a lie.
Who's to say all his kindness was done in order to gain control of the little villagers and manipulate them into getting what he wanted.

They try to push him away, but he is much stronger than them, and that grip on their arm switches to one of their legs.

"Don't push me away, dear. You'll only delay the inevitable. Don't force my hand, and I won't do any harm to you." He bargains, with a tone that sounded like he was completely in the right and not talking about snapping one of their legs off. Uncomfortably, it seemed like a feat he could very easily accomplish.

So they did what seemed most reasonable. They froze in his hold, aside from their light shaking from fear.

His hold on their leg changed to a hug instead at their compliance with his request. "See dear, I won't do something unreasonable."

Because breaking someone's leg is completely reasonable to do when you'll use the lameness it causes to your advantage!

"So quiet now..." Healer Cookie rubs their back, "Perhaps I can hold off on that punishment. Just as long as you continue to behave."

They whimper in fear of him. They had no idea what is going through his head, but just that smile that was given to comfort others was enough to make their dough crawl in terror.

"Now," He lifts them easily, "why don't we head back to the tent and care for those wounds?"
He gently nuzzles them closer to him.

They hold their breath again, terrified that he'd snap at the slightest movement.

"I promise that I'll take good care of you. You already know I can." The sage carefully holds them with his staff as he walks back to the village. "So please, don't give me a reason to hurt you."