Hearing a jingle from my lacrima I smiled a little and placed my palm on it. The orb glowed before showing Rogue and Sting who seemed to both be blushing.
"How are you two going? I hope nothing is wrong" I smiled. For now I would push the information I just got out of the way so I could enjoy talking to them.
"Everything has been settling well here, there have been a few things that have gone up in the air but we have managed to settle them," Rogue said.
"A lot of the older members have left because they need more help than we can give them because of what Jiemma did to them. There have also been some that decided to leave like Minerva but other than that we have been doing missions like normal" Sting said.
"I'm glad that they are getting the help that they need and I am sure that you guys are doing all you can" I smiled.
"Say, we have a mission coming up that is near Magnolia. Would you mind if we perhaps came and visited?" Rogue asked while his face was bright red.
"I wouldn't mind seeing you guys again so long as I'm not on a mission or doing something else. Once you know when you will be here let me know and I'll be sure to clear the time to spend with you two" I said.
"Are the others going to be okay with you spending time with us? They seem pretty possessive" Sting said.
"They seem pretty possessive and sometimes they are possessive but they know better than to try and stop me from doing what I want to do" I smiled.
"In that case we will keep you posted" Rogue said while shoving Sting's head down.
"Anyway I have to get going, there are a few things I need to get done before night. I hate to cut this short" I said.
"It's fine, we will talk to you tomorrow. If it's not too much trouble" Sting assured me. Once again goodbyes were swapped and the lacrima went dark.

Sighing I jumped a little as hands were laid on my shoulders and I turned to see Loke there.
"Take it easy Princess, you're starting to worry over something that might not even be happening" Loke said while kissing the back of my neck.
"I know but I can't help it, for now I should go talk to Master then contact Lahar and Doranbolt. It's better to be safe than sorry" I said before getting to my feet.
"Punishment Princess?" Virgo asked.
"Not today Virgo, thank you for looking out" I said as I dismissed them both before going down to the bar.
"Master, do you mind if we talk in your office?" I requested.
"Of course, let's go" Makarov said and we went to his office and shut the door behind us.
"A storm is coming for us, a really bad storm" I said.
"A storm?" Maakrov asked.
"Jellal, Ultear and Meredy have been hearing whispers while on their mission to deal with the dark guilds. All of them are pointing to the same thing. Tatarous" I said and Makarov's smile instantly disappeared and his back straightened.
"Are you sure?" Makarov questioned.
"Yes. If what is going to happen, happens then we need to be prepared. They are targeting the council. I plan to tell Lahar and Doranbolt about this and you should warn Yajima as well as anyone else that you can," I said.
"Won't this make Tartaros change their plans? That is the reason why you didn't tell anyone about the people from the future or the dragons" Makarov said.
"No this is different. Tartaros won't change their plans because they won't care about what mages are doing or thinking. They are a guild of demons that will do anything and everything to achieve their goals. One of them could destroy all of Magnolia with a single hit. These are nothing like what we have been against before" I explained. Makarov was silent as he stared at me before nodding.
"In that case I'm going to have the guild do some extra training, make them think it's competitions and encourage them to take on more missions. I don't think we should tell them this just yet but I will tell the other guild masters so that they can get their guilds ready" Makarov decided.
"That's a good idea seeing as it's just whispers for now" I agreed.
"In that case you should contact Lahar and Doranbolt before continuing on your day" Makarov said and I nodded as he left the room and I pulled out my lacrima to contact Doranbolt and Lahar.

The call didn't take long and Lahar and Doranbolt both promised to be careful as well as up the Rune Knights training. With that done I decided I would go home early and take a long hot bath so that I could relax. Getting home I sighed and I took my vest off before throwing it on the bed. As I started to walk towards the bathroom I started to take the bandages off around my bust.
"Not that I don't mind the show but I hope you only show this to myself and the others" a voice said, making me yell and turn around. Thankfully sitting on the bed was only Erza.
"S-sorry. I didn't really notice you and I was focused on a bath" I spluttered my face red and my arms around my bust to cover myself at least a little bit.
"It's fine, as I said I rather enjoy the show" Erza smiled as she got up. By this time I swear that my face was as red as her hair but I couldn't really care. Reaching forward she placed her hands on my waist and pulled me close and tilted my chin up so that she could kiss me. My breath hitched as she pulled me closer and continued to kiss me. Deciding to be a little bold I let go of my bust and reached my hands up around her neck.
"You know the boys like sharing their experiences with you and now I'm going to be able to brag to them about what we are going to do" Erza smirked and I blushed as she kissed up my neck before our lips connected again.
"In that case we should definitely give you something to brag about" I flirted back. I deepened our kiss, pulling a moan from Erza as I twirled my tongue with hers. Moaning, I felt Erza's hands grip my waist tighter, pulling me tighter to her. This wasn't how I thought this night was going to go but I wasn't going to protest against it.