Training Retreat

Mulai dari awal

Ahsoka's meditation came to an end when she was quite literally jolted out of it. The ship jerked and threw Ahsoka onto her back.

"What was that?" Barriss asked.

"I'll go see," Ahsoka sprang to her feet and ran toward the exit. The ship jolted again, messing up Ahsoka's footing. She tripped, composed herself and sprinted the rest of the way to the cockpit.

"Master Plo!" Ahsoka burst into the cockpit. "What was that."

"We're under attack by Separatist aircraft," Master Plo replied.

"W–"

Ahsoka was interrupted by a direct hit disabling the shield and rocking the ship violently.

"Too late!" Master Plo yelled. "We're going down!"

"Brace yourselves!" Ahsoka screamed, racing back to the training room.

That was the last thing she remembered.

*          *         *

"Padawan Tano?"

Ahsoka felt small hands prodding at her. She throbbed all over, silently pleading for the hands to go away.

"Padawan Tano, glad to see you." The voice sounded gentle and kind... warm and inviting, even.

The hands stilled on a particularly painful part of her arm. Ahsoka grunted softly.

Then the strangest sensation enveloped her arm. It tingled and it warmed. The hands felt like silk and she no longer begged for them to leave. Ahsoka felt like she might be glowing.

The feeling dispersed. Ahsoka found the strength to open her eyes. Everything blurred in front of her.

Ahsoka's vision cleared, and she found herself gazing into the face of a young, blue Twi'lek. Eislyn.

Eislyn smiled faintly. A small, comforting smile that somehow boosted Ahsoka's spirits. Eislyn ran her hands down Ahsoka's leg and shut her eyes. The same feeling wrapped itself around Ahsoka's leg.

Ahsoka stared at Eislyn as she worked. Eislyn's face had gotten torn up and blood smeared her clothes, blotted her limps, and drenched her hands. Scratches and bruises littered her visible skin.

Eislyn finished with Ahsoka's leg and crawled up to her head.

"I'm sorry," Eislyn said in a small voice. "This will hurt a lot at first."

Eislyn hadn't been lying. As her hands wrapped around Ahsoka's montrals, Ahsoka bit down on her lip. It was all she could do to stop herself from crying out.

But the feeling came again and Ahsoka felt instantly better. When Eislyn finished, she sat back a moment as if catching her breath.

"Eislyn!" a voice called. "Eislyn, where'd you go?!"

"Here!" Eislyn answered. "I found Padawan Tano!"

A small stampede of footsteps later, Barriss and the younglings began digging Ahsoka out of the debris that kept her down.

"Are you okay?" Eislyn asked.

"I'll live," Ahsoka rubbed her head. "Actually, I don't feel horrible. I think that's thanks to you," she nodded at Eislyn.

Eislyn nodded curtly. "I've been practising my Force-healing techniques a lot lately."

"You're a Force-healer?" Ahsoka raised her brow. "How old are you?"

"Nine, I think," Eislyn hummed. "I don't know when I was born." She bit her lip, shut her eyes, and drew in a breath.

"Hey, you okay?" Ahsoka set a hand on her shoulder.