a night that was once magical like no other

" but i can be the onetonight

tonight. "

____________________

My love,

When i was a little child, I wished for my own love story. See, when you're raised and taught to have good morals and had to undergo these strict rules to maintain a good character, there is this certain expectancy that you'd make a good impact ㅡ not until i realized i was growing into someone to please others yet forgetting the fact to value myself. And as you grow up honing these values, I had this mindset to just have a stable future and marry someone modest.

But I was wrong.

You made my life so thrilling and worthwhile, only to realize it was as if I was trapped in a prison for so long that craved to explore.

You showed me the wonders and what else was there to see around the world.

But something clicked right through my head the moment i took a glance at your face, your tattoed hands that controlled the motorcycle, the chilly breeze that danced right past our warm bodies, and the city lights that shined at its brightest as if it only twinkled only for us two.

My heart was telling me it wanted more.

And it was yearning to feel that rush again.

And again.

And again.

Until my heart never wanted this tale to end.

But most of all, love,

You showed me you.

Our love was forbidden, but you showed me that no man can be perfect, no man can give you the whole world, but can give you the love that is greater than you expect to be; You bloomed the life i never thought I'd have.

You made me appreciate the good and the bad because life has its twists and turns, and that's what makes it even more beautiful and exciting, right?

And so I fell.

Hard.

And so if there's a chance for me to take a look back at that one night,

I would question,

So what did i want in my life that would not make me regret my decision for a lifetime?

My answer was/is/and will always be you.

I'm willing to do this again if you're up for it?

If heaven wants it, let's meet at our place.

Yours and forever,
Seohyun.

FIN.