time moved only to lead me to you

____________________

"you made it!" as the game paused, i was attacked by a hug. seolhee welcomed me with her warm smile.

"i guess i did, heh." i mumbled, but audibly only for her to hear.

"anywayyy, you ready to get some booze or what?"

as my best friend grabbed me by the arm leading the way, i didn't know i was slowly falling into a trap.

"just sit here, i'll get the drinksㅡ just light a cig or whatever."

sitting comfortably on this bean chair, i can't help but think about that twinkling moment. until i realized seolhee was taking so long, i entertained myself lighting a cigarette hoping for rescue to escape the phobia of being alone.

but then the game resumed and decided to make a twist out of it, confirming i was completely in your trap.

"hey, i have a whole bottle, want a shot?"

i was too stunned to speak at first, completey struck by your beauty now that you were in full display.

and so the lovestory begins.

"but how can you be so sure, mister? you might've drugged that." i laughed.

"i promise i did not." he defended. "here, i'll pour one and drink first." as you gulped, i decided to grab the bottle and drank from there, a bit dissapointed that my so-called-best-friend never returned.

"guess you just went for it." you replied, releasing a sigh. "but slow down there, uhmㅡ"

"ㅡseohyun." i finished.

"seohyun, hm. we don't wanna get wasted in an instant am i right?" you responded as you tucked a strand behind my ear.

and so the night wanted more for the two.

apparently, you came to my rescue.

ㅡ♡ㅡ

author's note:
i apologize!! it seemed a bit rushed,
this was actually the chapter i
dislike in terms of my writing :<