i found my home

____________________

around 3am, we stopped by a gas station that had a convenience store, and for no reason, we ate by the bathroom stall and just talked that felt like hours which i didn't want to last forever.

"you smoke?"

"occasionally." i scrunched my nose.

"well, we did went to a party. can that still be counted?" he asked, reaching out the cigarette for me to take.

"you know what, you really are a bad influence. first, stealing, and now this? gosh." i sarcastically say and clicked my tongue, shaking my head acting dissapointed.

"just answer my question, dummy." you chuckled, ruffling my hair.

i took the cigarette from his hand and replied, "if you were really my boyfriend, my parents would have cut you out of my life for being such a bad influence."

he sticked out his tongue, "and she speaks." the man clapped. "buuut, you didn't run away from me." jungkook teases, smirking at my figure.

"admit it, you like being with me, love."

"oh, shut up." i gushed.

"here, look." gguk took the cig from my hand and inhaled the intoxicating smoke. and before he puffed it out, he motioned me to come closer a few inches away from his face.

he used his thumb to caress my lower lip to open my mouth, approaching closer as our lips almost touched, puffing out the addicting taste of nicotine right through my mouth.

i then inhaled the smoke and exhaled through my nose, grasping that irritated feeling to prevent myself from coughing.

"try to hold it, love." he assured. "forget the bad shit and just enjoy todayㅡ as if it's our last night."

as you stroked my hair, i tried to look at you with my droopy eyes. never have i ever felt this warmth and sweet comfort i've always longed for my whole life.

then my eyes were slowly forming into a blur of salty tears, and there i confessed, "speaking of bad shit, i actually had a pretty tough fight with my mom yesterday."

you softly smiled as you caressed my cheeks, sweeping away the crystal-like liquid from my face.

"seohyun, if you need anyone, i'm here."

"even if i just met you a while ago." he joked and pinched my left cheek.

"as long as i'll see you smile, i wouldn't care about a single thing about the world."