4.5

I woke up a bit earlier than Aaron, although when I opened my eyes the right side of my vision still continued to be blurry. I rubbed them thinking it was just because I had woken up, but it wasn't. It stung when I blinked and when I squinted to see the light coming out the windows it just looked foggy. I'm sure it was still the effect from the weeds and blood, I won't be surprised if the same has happened to Aaron. I heard him stirr and groan beside me as he woke.

"Can you see me?" Negan's voice asked, as he was still planted by the window.

"Yeah." Aaron replied.

"You stayed there the entire night?" I asked, and he nodded in response. "You could've woke me, I would've taken over."

"It's no problem. Besides, with the state your eye is in I doubt that you'd be able to see a walker from the treeline." He curtly chuckled.

"Your eye got effected too?" Aaron asked me.

"Only a bit, I'm fine though." I brushed it off and ignored the look Aaron attempted to give me despite his red eyes, there was no doubt that mine were the same as his. "We should get goin'." I then stood up and collected my things together. I helped Aaron up and we were then off back into the woods, following our trail back to Alexandria.

"You should get checked out at the infirmary, just in case." Aaron said, whilst cleaning his metal arm. I looked at him with furrowed brows and scoffed. "Me? Oh please, I'm fine."

"Don't say I didn't warn you." He replied with a shrug, as we trekked closer to the gates of Alexandria.

We were finally let back in, Negan got taken back to his cell for a while after he made an attempt to speak with me. "I hope I get to see you with that bow of yours again, little dixon. I miss it already!" Negan said as I walked up the street. I slightly turned my head around with a fed up face, "Fuck off." I stated and walked away.

I decided to head over to the infirmary, taking Aaron's advice of course despite how much I hated admitting he was right. Whilst heading up the steps to head inside, I could see nearby Siddiq and Dante sitting down and conversing with each other. Dante was sort of new, he was a doctor and a great help. But I haven't exactly spoken properly too him, hopefully he is as nice as he appears himself to be.

I went inside and there weren't many people, just a woman who was clearing things up until she noticed me and gave me a warm smile. "Lilia, this is unexpected." She mentioned, before she glanced at my face and looked at my right eye, and her expression dropped into a more curious one. "What happened?"

"Hogweed apparently, got told to come here just in case." I shrugged and rubbed my eye slightly. "I feel fine though." That was a lie and I'm pretty sure the woman knew it too as she spoke up. "I'll go get Dante to take a look. Take a seat." She motioned to the bed before walking out the door.

The woman brushed my arm momentarily and she left, I headed over to the bed and sat on the edge. To my left I noticed a small mirror, I decided to pick it up and see what my eye looked like. My right eye was a bit swollen, red and purple rings were around it that almost looked a bit discoloured too, the sensitivity around it even looked as if there were blisters forming.

"Well, what have I got here?" A male voice echoed from the door, I looked up and Dante was coming inside. "Hogsweed, I was told. Haven't seen something like this in a while."