3.14

In the morning I woke up to Dog's presence behind me, when I turned around he licked my face to say goodmorning, "Morning buddy." I chuckled and sat up.

I got dressed and collected my stuff together. Going outside with Dog beside me, descending the steps of Barrington House and going outside to see my dad who was talking to Michonne. "Morning."

"Sleep well in...the hayloft?" I asked with a chuckle.

"It was fine." He shrugged. "You stole my dog."

"You can argue about Dog later, Jesus's burial is in a bit." Michonne said.

At Jesus's burial I joined my dad at the back of the crowd while people said some words, Michonne came over as well who had stuck around to see it. It was hard to listen to, after losing a friend that I had spent time with over these past few years was hard.

I caught a sight of Enid heading towards me afterwards. "Hey, how you holdin' up?" I asked.

"I'm fine but...I'm worried." Enid said. "Alden and Luke went out and haven't returned yet."

"Yeah I noticed that earlier. I'll go head out to try and find 'em later." I replied.

"You ain't." Dad came up behind me.

I raised my brows. "I'm not?"

"You're helpin' me with the girl." He replied.

"No, I'm not." I shot back. "Alden's a good friend and Luke is new around here, I'm not risking them being hurt out there and alone. They don't know about the situation."

"It seems like a way to get hurt yourself." Dad responded. "You sure?"

"Sure? Yes." I replied. "Worried about my friends? Yes. Helping interrogate a girl this early in the morning? No. Plus, I got my boyfriend watching over me." I said and swung Carl's knife around my fingers.

"Because of a knife?" Dad asked.

I nodded and cracked a small grin. "Haven't died yet."

"If you're going, be careful." He muttered.

I walked away but turned around to give a sarcastic wave. "Always am. Later."

I tracked for what felt like hours, before I found any sign of Luke and Alden. I was a bit ahead of Yumiko and Magna who created a search party, it was easier so I didn't have anyone else to worry about but finding my friends.

I rode on Brownie, eyes pealed, bow up ready just incase and strange 'walkers' come out.

"Alden?" I called out. "Luke?"

"Lilia?" A voice called out, which sounded like Alden's.

I rode into a clearing and caught sight of both of the men. "Thank god, you're both okay."

"We're fine, what had you worried?" Luke asked.

"There's been a few...problems." I replied. "It's Jesus..." I trailed off and dismounted Brownie.