CHAPTER 36

Long and shitty chapter .. forgive me for that..... ;(

_______________

Halloween was coming in a few days, Jimin already told them That they are going to a party but the problem was which one they should go they didn't decided yet.. as they got invited by many. And they were debating on whose they should go.

"What about Kris? "Taehyung asked as he took a cookie from the younger's plate..." You know his last party was great... "

"alas.. he is not throwing a Halloween party this year .... Yeah but his cousin Rafe is throwing one. And as far I know Rafe's parties are known for best when it comes to Halloween and guess what we are all invited .... " Jimin said munching on his burger.

"Then it's final ... we are going to Rafe's party.." Jungkook said excitedly .

And both Vmin nodded their head in agreement.

"What are you going to wear kook?" Taehyung asked looking at the younger..

Jungkook looked at jimin and pressed his lips together as he was thinking in his mind should he tell him or she should save this as a surprise... Because Taehyung was going to throw a tantrum if he sees the younger's dress Jungkook knew that so decided to not to tell him. Because Jungkook doesn't want the elder to force him to buys new one.

"You will know later.." Jungkook said .

Taehyung pouted... at the younger.." Ahhh come on KOOk... tell me no ... we can match... you know.."

Jungkook find The elder cute ... and chuckled a little..meanwhile Jimin giggled as he looked at both Taekook.." aww you guys are so cute... my Taekook ship is so cute...."

Heat rushed through the younger's cheeks ... , he looked away from them to hide his blushing face..

Taehyung chuckled at the younger's shy behavior... " Ayeeei .. my bun you don't have to hide your face... " With that Taehyung grabbed jungkook's face in between his hands and quickly pecked his lips.. before Jungkook can protest... if Hoseok sees this that Taehyung and Jungkook were being so close like this then he was sure Hoseok will gonna beat the shit out of the elder.

"Taehyung not in the school..." Jungkook hit the elder in his chest.

"No one saw kook.." Taehyung winked at the younger making his face to go more red .

"Still hobi hyung can't know.." Jungkook mocked.

"He's right Taehyung... don't let that horse catch you both..." Jimin pointed towards Jungkook and Taehyung.." or else it will be over before it gets started..."

Taehyung and Jungkook hadn't made anything official yet but they agreed they will take things show but kisses hugs and cuddled are allowed .... And jimin knows everything about them ... he was happy so happy and he told them that he will support them no matter what... Both Taekook was felt contented hearing Jimin's words...

As far the date .... Well Taehyung was still on the date thing ... he wasn't gonna take a no for the date... he already planned his date.

A many timed Jungkook asked him where he was taking the younger but he wouldn't tell the younger. It only made the younger more nervous. They had never been an official date and all could Jungkook think about was what if it went bad... ?

"well speaking of Hobi I need to go to meet him ... we had a football match tomorrow.." Taehyung stood up .

"Oh yeah I forgot about your match... " Jimin said excitedly .." Who are you guys playing against...?"