CHAPTER 32

Throughout the week Taehyung was everywhere around Jungkook. Worse of all even in the next seat of the younger's in his class.

They didn't talk properly since that day and as the week dragged on it became difficult for Jungkook to face the elder.

Irene was out of their lives... and in these past day Hoseok was also moved on ...

Jungkook was sitting in his class and he noticed the right beside his seat where Taehyung used to sit was still empty ... today was the first time the elder had skipped the class in a long timw.. Jungkook didn't understand should he glad that he wouldn't have to pretend to ignore the elder anymore or he should worried about the elder..

Jungkook knew he was I the college because he had seen him at the cafeteria..

Just as Jungkook was lost in his thoughts the door of the class room brushed opened and Taehyung came in closing the door behind him.... And took his seat next to the younger.. meanwhile Jungkook tried his best to concentrate on the board work.

10 mins later Jungkook felt a tap on his shoulder.. he knew who was the person.. he stopped writing and turned his head to his side to see the elder looking at him with a soft smile..

"Hey! Kook.." Taehyung whispered.

Jungkook pressed his lips together and gave him a tight smile.. and turned his attention back to the board work .. he could feel Taehyung's instance stare on him...

"Kookie.." Taehyung again called out in a low voice..

This time Jungkook decided not to look back at the elder.. and ignore completely..

"KOOOOOkie...." Taehyung said.. whining like a child.." Can't you hear me?"

Sighing in defeat... Jungkook looked at him ..." What?"

"can you stay after college...today? I want to talk to you...... I'll wait at the football practice room.." Taehyung pleaded.

"No I'm busy..." Jungkook replied .

"You are never busy... when it comes to me.. " Taehyung responded.

Rollin his eyes Jungkook looked away from him..making sure that the elder couldn't see his blushing face ...

Though out the whole class whenever the younger ignore the elder.. he kept throwing piece of papers at the younger ... and at last Jungkook had to agree to meet him at the football practice.

_______

Once the last bell rang... Jungkook picked his things up and walked into the football court.. He kept his head low.. it was so loud in the court yet the only thing he could hear was his boots hitting the surface ...

As he looked around .. his eyes landed on Taehyung and Hoseok ... he saw they were taking to their friends ... Taehyung 's eyes landed on the Younger as he felt his stare on him and soon Hoseok followed Taehyung's gaze..

Hoseok waved at the Younger and The younger did the same too with a small smile..

Taehyung said something to Hoseok before making his way to the younger.. but this whole time hoseok's eyes didn't leave either of them..

"I'm glad you came..." Taehyung said as he stepped in front of the younger.. Taehyung leaned to touch the younger's long locks but Jungkook pulled away before he could touch his hair.

Awkwardly Taehyung took a step back and cleared his throat.." Well.... This hair color suits you.."

Ignoring the butterflies the younger was getting in his stomach ... , He moved away and sit down in the bench..

"You wanted to talk?'" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung nodded his head and sat beside the younger... " I was a dick to you... I'm sorry..."

"which time?" Jungkook said.

Taehyung sighed ," we both said some stupid things..."

Jungkook nodded his head... " I tried to talking to you about it before but I guess you only take apologizes when you want to.."

"I'm sorry .. koo" Taehyung said lowering his head..

Jungkook's eyes found Hoseok as he stared at them ...

"I'm sorry for what I said about your dad... " Jungkook said.. taking a deep breath.." It wasn't right of me to say that.."

Taehyung looked at the younger .. looking sad..

"Tae hyung .. you are nothing like him.." Jungkook said.

"I guess " Taehyung shrugged ...

"I'm serious... you are much better than him... " Taehyung didn't reply to the younger... " You grew up to be opposite of that man,, he didn't deserve you or your mother or Taeshi..."

"I can agree with the last part..." Taehyung chuckled.

"The Taehyung I know can never leave his family like that your dad did..."
They stayed silent for a while looking at the rest of the guys running laps on the court..

Finally after a long pause Taehyung broke the silence...

"he wants me to meet him at his place.."

Jungkook turned his head quickly to Taehyung... "What?"

"The rest payment to him for saving my ass before with the money.."

"What did aunty said?" Jungkook asked.

"Nothing... there was not much she can say.." Taehyung said.

After thinking a little , an idea popped on the younger's mind .. he was about to say this to Taehyung ... but before coach called for Taehyung..

" Are you going to stay?" Taehyung asked as he was about to head towards the coach.

"Yeah... " Jungkook replie.

Smiling , Taehyung turned around and ran to the coach.. and started practicing ..

Jungkook watched them playing until he got bored and decided to scroll through his phone.

After finishing the practice... Taehyung came running to the younger while wiping his sweat from his tshirt.. revealing his toned abs ...

"hobi is still in the locker's room.." Taehyung said...

"Okay.." Jungkook replied , tried not to drool over the sight infront of him... Taehyung seemed to notice it and smirking to himself ... he deiced to tease the younger little as he removed his soaked upper and changed into fresh one..

Meanwhile Jungkook was bushing mess... he was looking everywhere but the elder..

"There was something I want to ask you.." He asked as the elder finished changing,

"What?" Taehyung asked furrowed his eyebrows..

"well I was thinking since you are going to meet with your dad..... if you don't mind ,,, I could co---"

"yes" Taehyung said not letting the younger complete his sentence.

"I didn't even finish hyung.." Jungkook huffed.

"I know what you trying to say... and yeah I'll be glad if you come along with me.." Taehyung stated..

Jungkook smiled..." Thank you.."

"For?"

"letting me be there for you..." Jungkook said him...

Taehyung shook his head... moving closer to The younger... he cupped Jungkook's cheek...

" Thanks for always there for me..." 

[To Be Continued]
_______________
❤️don't forget to vote yeah?^_^ ❤️

Leave your thoughts...

Your Author nim : Mavae ~ 💜

__________🍁____________