CHAPTER 17

🦋 I wonder...

      If you...

     Are too good to be true?

    And would it be alright if I

    Pulled you closer... 🦋

__________🍀__________

"Knows about my feelings for you"

"Y-You are lying." Jungkook shuttered in shock.

Jungkook could feel his inside tied in knots as he tried to process what was the older just said.

Taehyung and Jungkook haven't moved an inch since Taehyung confessed his feelings for the older. The younger assumed that there was no way Hoseok knew Taehyung liked the older. Jungkook didn't even know this.

"Then ask hobi yourself." Taehyung said.

Jungkook shook his head and moved away from the older. How could Taehyung like him? Even Hoseok knew this? And still the younger didn't know about anything about it? ...

Jungkook had hoped that those meaningless moments they had shared together were more than meaningless. Jungkook thought those only mean to the younger and to the older those were nothing .

"how could you have feelings for me?" Jungkook asked, not thinking before he spoke.

Jungkook was too scared to trust himself right now.

"same reasons you have feelings for me."Taehyung stated.

"B-But , all this time.. what the fuck.." Jungkook's mind was spiraling out of control.

"This wasn't how I wanted you to find out about this." Taehyung said.

"Find out what?"Taehyung and Jungkook both turned their heads to see Mrs. Kim standing by the side with Hoseok and Taeshi.

"Nothing we are just discussing about our project." Jungkook lied not making an eye contact with them.

Hoseok looked at Taehyung in a strange look as if they were communicating with their eyes,(LMAO).

If Taehyung was being serious about his feelings for the younger and Hoseok knew then it all made senses now . that was why Hoseok never left them(Taekook) alone together and hated when Taehyung would be friendly towards the younger. Is this why Taehyung always bullied him and always talked rudely with him?.

Jungkook didn't know how to process the whole situation. Should he be happy that Taehyung felt the same way about him or upset because of everything this meant. Taehyung and he could never be a couple... this what the younger thought.

'Why don't you kids take this up to Taehyung's room?" Mrs. Kim said. " Taeshi's going to play video game on the tv with Hobi."

"We play another time if it's a problem. Tae and Kookie can stay here." Hoseok stepped in.

Jungkook could sense Hoseok didn't want them alone in Taehyung's room. It all made sense now, why Hoseok didn't allowed him to go to Kris's party with Taehyung alone.

"Hell no oppa you said, we are playing."Taeshi said . She grabbed the control from the table and turned the tv on.

"It's okay they are just doing their project .. go on up." Mrs. Kim said.

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other, the same guilty expression on their faces as they saw Hoseok staring at them.

Taehyung grabbed his bag and work off the table and made his way down the hall to the staircase. Jungkook grabbed his stuffs too not bothering to look at Hoseok and followed the older .