CHAPTER 18

The days had grown colder and the days got shorter. September was coming to an end and it would be soon October. Jungkook's days during the week spent at college and Jungkook spent careless nights with Baek.

Hoseok was rarely home anymore so he got the house to himself more often and tonight was one of those nights.

Jungkook impatiently waited for Baek in the living room, scrolling through channels on the tv.

"uHg" Jungkook sighed loudly to himself. He had been ready for an hour , waiting until he got here and there was still no sign of Baek.

Just as the younger about to call him for the fifth time there was a knock on the door.

"Finally" Jungkook let out a breath. Getting off the couch, he marched towards the door.

"Took you long enough , I-"

Jungkook hold his breath as he looked in front of him, Shocked at the figure standing in front of him.

"Hey"

"Taehyung hyung?? Umm , Hobi hyung isn't at home." Jungkook finally spoke.

"I know he's at my place." Taehyung said.

His eyes roamed through the younger's body, eyes shinning from the moonlight, mouth slightly parted as he gawked at the younger.

"You are looking stunning" Taehyung said in a low voice.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook ignored him , trying to hide the fact that his legs were about to give up on him

Jungkook looked at him for any sort of reaction, only to see his face drown with worry." What's wrong?? Is everything okay? Is hobi hyung okay?" Jungkook asked .

Taehyung shook his head, snapping back to reality." No , hobi is fine. He actually doesn't know I'm here. He thinks I went out for food."

"Then what are you doing here?" Jungkook sighed in desperation.

It's been weeks since Taehyung and Jungkook talked. Since the night at Taehyung's house nothing had been the same. Jungkook made it clear to him nothing could happen with them and Taehyung wouldn't seem to understand.

After count times of telling Taehyung , Jungkook just avoided him and pushed him away.It was only option left.

"I've been thinking and I don't know, maybe"Taehyung hesitated before continuing." Can I come in?"

'Baek is on his way. I think it's best if you do." Jungkook tried to close the door but Taehyung was fast, stopping the door with his foot.

"Please" Taehyung pleaded.

Giving up, Jungkook moved away from the door and let him in. Closing the door behind him, Jungkook leaded the older into the living door.

Leaning against the wall, Jungkook crossed his arms and watched as Taehyung fiddled with his hands.

"Baek will be here soon so if you have something to tell then do it fast." Jungkook said.

Taehyung nodded. Walking over to the younger he scratched the back of his head, as if looking for the right words to say.

"I'm sorry." Taehyung finally said.

"You don't have to apologize. You did nothing wrong." Jungkook told him.

"I made you push me away. I never wanted that... I made things more difficult." Taehyung said.

"Your brother told me to stay away from you...it was either you or his friendship. So I chose him over you because as long as we stayed best friends it meant I got to be near you." Taehyung confessed.

"Why are you telling me this?" Jungkook shook his head in disbelief." Hobi hyung is your best friend."

"Exactly!" Taehyung let out. "I wasn't using him for you that's not what I meant. Fuck , I'm sorry this wasn't how I imagined this going."

"Hyung, you should leave." Jungkook said.

Walking towards the older, Jungkook grabbed his arm and began to pull him to the door. Before Jungkook reached it, Taehyung spin him around , bringing the younger into his chest.

"Jungkook, I can't get you out from my head" Taehyung's breath hit the younger, leaving him to gasp as the younger smelled the alcohol on the older.

"Taehyung you are drunk." Jungkook pushed him away. " Go home, Hobi hyung going to kil you."

Taehyung grinned like a child, shaking his head,"Shhh, Hoseok is all good. We are good." With that Taehyung started giggling.

Jungkook had never seen Taehyung this way. Whenever he drunk it was a being tipsy, enough to control his actions. Never like this.

Jungkook didn't knew this side of him.

"Jungkook?" the younger heard from the doorway.

"Come on, " Jungkook groaned." Why me?" he said to himself in frustration.

"Because you are perfect." Taehyung smiled.

Jungkook walked over to the door, Taehyung following behind him like a lost puppy .

Jungkook smiled when he saw his boyfriend Baek.

"Hey, " Jungkook said while giving him a hug." What took you so long?"

"My dad wouldn't let me leave work until I finished. Sorry for not answering , my dad was standing right over me the entire time." He explained.

Baek looked behind and saw Taehyung.

"hey bro" Baek said.

Taehyung nodded at him and moved away from the younger. He walked towards the opened door and turned to face the younger.

"I'll leave , I'm sorry I ruined your date." Taehyung said in a low voice.

"Wait Tae—"

"enjoy your night."

Without a second thought,Taehyung turned around and walked away leaving an uncomfortable silence between Baek and the younger.

"You okay?" Baek broke the silence.

"Yeah... a-all g-good." Jungkook lied.

[To be continued]

________🍀__________

I know short chapter but an important one... :} 😣😣

Leave your thoughts... and don't forget to vote yeah?^_^.. 💕

Damn this is soooo freaking 🥵🥵💣💣💣💣💥💥💥

Your Author- nim: Mavae~ 💜💜

____________🍁_______________