CHAPTER 6

"You are in love with me"

Wait what? how- how Taehyung....is he knew all along my feelings towards him? Then was he pretending?? ... Jungkook thought to himself. Jungkook was sacred of this moment. He never gave Taehyung a reason to think that he had feelings for him. Jungkook knew Jimin and Yoongi wouldn't say anything to Taehyung. 

Jungkook didn't say anything to Taehyung he head straight to gathered his things and went to bathroom for changing his dress. All the time he didn't make any eye contact to Taehyung, he ignored him as much as possible.

It maybe true that Jungkook liked him a lot, but was he in love with him? well Jungkook would never want that because he knew Taehyung can never be his . Not even if He was the Last person in the world, Taehyung will never be his.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry if make you uncomfortable ... i didn't mean to.." Taehyung said while looking straight to Jungkook.

Well Jungkook already could hear Hoseok's voice from the living room. He ignored his voice . " Uncomfortable me? Oh please Taehyung don't think so high of you will you?" Jungkook finally replied.

"Is it ? Kook?? Then why are you mad and ignored what i said and didn't correct me? Huh! tell me Kook." Taehyung said , standing in front of him. 

"Because it does n't make any sense.. " Jungkook said in a loud voice. " You think so high of you Taehyung . You think every single people would be whipped for you , everyone is supposed to fall in love with you. .. is n't it Mr. Kim Taehyung?" 

Saying that Jungkook grabbed his phone from the night stand and fixed his dress and went to open the door of the room, he was about to open the door but Taehyung grabbed his hand and pinned him against the door . Their body was so closed to each other, they could feel each other's hot breath against each other.

"You don't have feeling for me huh!? Tell me you don't and don't fucking lie to me Jungkook ."Taehyung asked in a deep voice that send chills to Jungkook's spine. Suddenly he felt weak under Taehyung's gaze. His legs were shaking . His heart was beating in a rapid speed. 

Jungkook looked away from him and pushed him with all his power that made Taehyung stumbled back. He loosen the grip on the Younger's hand.

"I don't have feelings for you ... you get that?"

Jungkook didn't know if he was surprised or if the look on his face was almost hurt but Jungkook couldn't help but stare at his lips as he bit down on them. Taehyung only did that when he was in deep thoughts.

"hyung is waiting for me .. i should go" Jungkook said and trying to open the door .

"Wait, i'm sorry Jungkook , i know i'm a bad person a total dick head but trust me i just want you to know that i -----" Taehyung could not complete his words as he heard Hoseok's voice from the living room.

"Jungkook , what taking you so long ?" They both heard Hoseok's voice and as well as his footsteps towards the room.

Hoseok entered the room and saw Taekook with a pissed of expression. 

"What are you doing Jungkook ? i've waiting for you so long?" He said angrily.

"Nothing hyung i was about to leave , okay let's go we are getting late, dad will probably gonna angry with me ." Jungkook walked through the door without passing any glace at Taehyung. 

Jungkook reached the main door and stepped out from the house , he wiped away his tears before falling  and saw a familiar figure in front of him. It was Irene.

Her beautiful blonde hair was untied . Her brown eyes were blazing .  Irene walked towards Jungkook and smiled at him. Well in Jungkook's opinion Irene didn't have a bone in her body which is why Jungkook never understood how she could be with someone who cheated on her with her bestfriend. But Jungkook could tell irene loved him so much . Jungkook could see love for Taehyung through in her eyes. Well at same time Jungkook thought she and he were very similar, Both of them holds so much emotions for Taehyung.

"Hey Jungkook ... how are you?" Irene said and hugged him.

" fine.. and how are you ? " Jungkook replied and hugged back.

"Good " She smiled.

She sighed and asked ," did Taehyung tell something ?"

Jungkook shook his head,' No, he just said that you want to talk."

"Am i being stupid for calling him again?" She asked." I know it's been a months but still i can't stop thinking about him." 

"What about what he did to you?" Jungkook asked.

She shrugged , " Well trust me, i haven't forgotten. I just think i need closure. Maybe talking to him will get me to move on faster, you know? "

"Do you think that will help ?" Jungkook asked.

She scoffed," I dont know Jungkook." 

Jungkook nodded," Yeah i can understand."  well what else Jungkook could say to her? It hurts to think that Irene and Taehyung will be back together... It always hurts to see Taehyung with someone else.  Little did he was happy that Irene wanted to move on from Taehyung.

"Ready?" Jungkook heard Hoseok from behind him.

"Yes hyung let's go "

"Hey Hobi " Irene greeted Hoseok.

"Hey... long time no see." Hoseok smiled.

turning around Jungkook saw Taehyung standing at a doorway looking between Irene and Him.

Jungkook and Hoseok bid their good byes and got into their car.

'Are you okay?" Hoseok asked as he get in the car. Jungkook looked as Irene went to Taehyung and they stand their looking at each other and Taehyung Pulled her into a hug. That sence broke Jungkook's heart. 

" why wouldn't i be ?" Jungkook said, not taking his eyes from them.

" I heard you were drunked so badly and vomited .'"

" Ahhhh don't make me remember again... Oh god !"

[ To Be Continued]

-----------------------------------

Leave your thoughts and don't forget to vote yeah? ^_^

Just look at them ...💓💓 They are the prettiest in the world 💘..

____🌻____

Your Author -nim : MAVAE~. 💜💜

____🍁____