Mir grinned whe she saw her, still in her jammies looking at the hallway. Tumuwid ito ng tayo saka nilapitan ang painting na sinabit niya sa mismong harapan ng pintuan nito.

"Damn... You're still struckingly beautiful," he whispered while she stared at the painting. Oblivios that he's watching her. Mukhang pinag-aaralan nito ang painting. Seems like she's interested.

"What is that?"

Bigla niyang pinatay ang cellphone nang sumilip ang kapatid niya.

Siniko niya ito. "None of your fucking business," he hissed before going back to lying.

"Babae, noh?" Nanunudyo nitong tanong.

"Tumigil ka Ruck kung ayaw mong bisitahin ko ang babaeng nakakulong," Mirrow warned.

Ngumisi siya ng hindi ito nagsalita at bumalik lang sa paghiga. Binalik niya ang cellphone niya saka natulog na may ngiti sa labi. Seeing her through the camera is enough to brighten his stressful day.

Kinabukasan ay maaga silang bumalik ng Pilipinas sakay ng eroplano niya. With his friends who travelled to Belgium hours after Riot was admitted to the hospital.

Then they travelled by yacht to Crown Island as the air travel to the Island is full after many of the members went out to check on Riot in Belgium, then back home after his brother was announced stable and safe to be transported from Europe to the Crown hospital in the Island.

"Mir, can I sleep in your house?" Ceive asked as they all wait for his yacht to dock.

Mirrow frowned. "Why?"

"Mom, burned my house again," Ceive ruffled his hair, frustrated.

Nagtawanan sila sa narinig.

That always happens to Ceive's house every time his friend refuses to date someone. Especially a woman that his mother refers to him to date.

"Bakit kasi hindi mo na lang di-nate yung sinasabi ni tita. Okay pa sana bahay mo, Ceive." Savannah said, chuckling.

"You date her if you want," Ceive scoffed.

"Nah." Yumakap si Savannah sa bewang ni Uxn na umakbay dito. "I'm not into girls." Tinapik nito ang tiyan ni Uxn. "I love licking abs."

Evanescent dryly laugh. "Savannah, you will never have abs to lick if you keep kicking men's ass."

"Ako na lang Van," Querion, one of the rake members of the club, smirked and pulled his shirt up to show his abdomen. "You'll never regret this."

"You will be the one to regret it, Quer."

Lucius, Savannah's brother comes up and glared at Quer before pulling his sister away from Uxn.

"Oh, no one touches member's sister," Uxn reminded grinning at Luc.

"Fucking Rage is waving his dick," Evanescent deadpan, then sip her wine.

They burst out laughing from her remarks. His brother, Rage, is marrying the sister of someone in the club. Breaking the agreement they had acknowledged many years ago.

Luc just glance at Evanescent before staring at him.

Tinaasan niya ito ng kilay. "What?"

Luc shrugged nonchalantly before pulling Savannah. "Come, Savannah, it's not time for you to have a boyfriend we have so much shit in hand."

"Geez, brother, it's not like I'm liking anyone from the club..." Savannah grumbled as she went away with her brother.

"Luc, seems stress," Ceive commented.