Soon we finished eating and i showed the Bio family their rooms then i got the twins ready for theirs sleep, read them a story and soon they fell asleep then i went to the office where i saw all of the sibling there.

This is not my office it is just a common on for all of us.

"So brother what did you want to talk about?" Asked Miguel to Toni

"We need to discuss about Leo's training program" he said, we all came silent and tense.

We don't want him to start.

He has to start the program at 5 that is 2 years from now.

But i want to cancel it, not completely that isn't possible but for a couple of more years like 2/3years then he starts he would be 7 or 8 at the time.

I mean he does have a iq of 185. So he is going to get mature younger than needed.

Leo need to start training as a boss.

Daren, Milo's father Leo's Grand father was the leader of the French mafia, that makes Milo the heir since Milo died and he left a heir after him he has to take the mafia.

Leo was born before Luna by 5 minutes that makes him the older twin.

Right now Alain is the leader, well not really.

Alain was the second command when Daren was the leader, so when he died Alain was next since at that time Milo was young.

However Milo was never going to be a leader because when he moved with his aunt aka Amelia he wasn't going to train, since Amelia nor Hendrix knew that Daren is the leader of the french mafia.

At 12 me and Milo found this information and we went to Alain, and spoke with him we made a dna test and after other things he believed that this was the Emilio Gerco.

Soon after he tested Milo if he was ready to be handed the mafia and Milo passed he was announced the new leader to the French mafia, that day the whole mafia cheered and partied hard, because the heir was back alive and safe and he was in the position that was he declared for since birth.

Then Milo died, it went to Alian again but i do half of the orders around the mafia but to the world Alian is the leader but i kinda am.

Alian and the whole mafia knows that Milo had a heir so when he died they knew there was a heir to their mafia, but of course Leo was young so Alian took over or me, until Leo is ready that means he needs to start his training earlier than needed.

Most bosses start training their heirs at the age of 7/8 but we got to start it at 5 and that won't be a problem with his high iq but i still don't want him to start young, i want him to have a chance for his childhood cause i never did.

"It is 2 years away, we need to start getting the program ready." Toni said, he found something, because what else would bring him to have this conversation, but what did he find?

"How about we talk about this tomorrow when dad is here?" Vincente asked and we all agreed "alright" Toni said as everyone got up and started leaving the room one by one except me, "Héroe stay back a second" i said he nodded and sat down as the rest left and closed the door behind them.

"What did you find that made you open that conversation?" I asked coldly as he took a deep breath, to start talking.

LEO EVALO

There is something i am doing wrong.

I don't know what is it.

All i want is to be close with my sister, I finally have her back, but i just can't seem to get close with her, I don't know why, i want to but she says i am not trying, and she isn't lying.

But at the same time i don't know how to try, what to do, first she got close with Luciano, god knows how, then dad, cause they started having a conversations time, then Matteo, which is weird because I don't know how, like he is different than everyone else who would want that.

And i, i just can't get close to her.

When Vincente told us about her and Miguel relationship, i was jealous.

I want that relationship with her, she is my sister not his, what is he better than me in.

But i will try to get close to her, i will start conversations with her, yes that is a great idea.

I go down stairs to the living room to see grandpa, grandma, dad, mom, Luciano , Matteo and Luca there, "where is Althea and the others?" I asked "we don't know no one have seen anyone of them since they last showed us our rooms" mom says.

"Okay" i said as i sit with them we all watch some Netflix and after some time.

We hear footsteps from the stairs and in came Miguel and Vincente.

They were Tense but having a conversation with eachother in a different language, they were so interacted in the conversation they just sat down and continued soon the conversation ended and they became silent and watched the movie that was on the T.V "i just got an idea, we should do i-" Miguel started "nope we don't want a mess" Vincente said making Miguel huff.

"Where is Althea and Antonio" Grandpa asked "having a talk about some shit" Miguel said, and we nodded

Soon Althea and Antonio came.

"What is in the top floor?" Asked grandma.

"The first floor is the entrance and the dining room, kitchen and a gym, the second floor is where the living room is and another kitchen with a playroom, music room, art room the third floor has all the bedrooms there and three offices and a library, the forth floor is mine it has my bedroom and office, and their is two ground floors that are off limits" Althea explained to us as we all nodded.

I need to apologize about what i did "Althea can i speak to you alone?" I asked she nodded and got up, as i go after her.

Soon we were in a playroom.

"Althea..I wanted to apologize, i should have stopped them and i should be trying to get close to you i mean you are my sister you probably hate me right now i am really sorry-"i started but she cut me off by saying "first of all i do not hate you, secondly actions speaks louder than words." As she finished she left me alone in the play room, with my thoughts.

•$•

VOTE
&
COMMENT.

Words: 1835.

Written: 22-3-2022.
Re-Written: 1-9-2023.