Marionette

• No One •

The audience went wild, smelling the blood all about the arena. Her eyes were adjusting to the bright lights of the arena, all while trying to dodge and survive between the two scrappers attempting to slice her to pieces. She knew she had to stay alive. She knew she still had her blades on her holster, but was she really in the condition to use them? "Hold still!~" Daisy said as she almost smashed the mallet onto her head. Eunmi rolled away from the attack but felt a stabbing pain on her arm. "Ngh!" She hissed as she found a blade stabbed into her right arm again, causing the crowd to roar. Her bun was a mess, her clothes were tattered and she had scrapes and bruising forming along her body. Her body screamed for rest but she couldn't. She began to regret her decision. She was going to die, and nothing to show for it. She couldn't activate her Kagune, and she felt way too weak. Her breathing was irregular and she spat out more blood. "Oh? It seems as our little prey is beginning to accept her death.." Haru said with intrigue. However the lights then flickered before shutting off.

Eunmi flinched at the sudden change of light to darkness, and she then heard two thuds hit the ground and the sound of two other bodies being thrown across the arena. Her sense of smell was hazy, but she knew who stood right in front of her. "Ayato.. Ren..?" She whispered as the lights were switched on. "Eunmi..you look awful.." Ren said in concern. "You damn idiot.. what were you thinking?!" Ayato shouted as he looked over at her. Seeing her up close in such a state almost tore him a bit. She was bloodied, torn up and bruised.

He looked at the dagger that was stuck in her arm and the amount of cuts she had. She wasn't even healing as much as she used to. Eunmi slowly forced herself to sit up. "I'm sorry.." she muttered as she dared not to look any one of them in the eye. "I miscalculated.." she added. "Can you stand?" Ren asked as he held a defensive position, standing in front of Eunmi. "I'm not so sure.. the drug t-that bastard put I-into me..it's potent.." she hissed. "That sick bastard.." Ayato growled as he tried figuring a way to get himself to Haru. Meanwhile, Haru had a furious look in his eye beneath his mask. "Those insignificant fools.. but no matter.." he began as he gave a knowing look to one of his servants before looking down at the arena. "Release..Yuma and Douma!" He roared. The crowd screamed louder and cheered causing the trio to become more tense. "T-The one with the daggers, Sev, seems to be deranged with just cutting erratically.. just as deranged with the mallet is Daisy, who seems to know how to calculate when she would s-swing and power I-into her attacks.. I-I think they're human.. or maybe even more but.." Eunmi choked out blood before she could finish her sentence and began to breathe heavily.

Ayato grit his teeth before he decided to scoop Eunmi in his arms. "Thanks for the details.. but damn it Eunmi..you're such a fool.." he said. Eunmi winced at the sudden contact but nonetheless agreed with the statement. "Yeah.. at least include us into whatever you're planning.." Ren said before he saw a plethora of daggers coming their way. He activated his Kagune revealing tendrils of dark green with red streams on the details of it. He easily blocked them out but couldn't help but notice that one of them managed to stab into his Kagune. "Quinque..." he muttered as he shook it off him. "They're equipped with quinque weapons..." Ayato muttered.

"Wouldn't that mean.. he knew..?" Eunmi questioned. "I doubt it.. these bastards to feed off of humans and ghouls. So maybe using both tools would be effective" Ren said as he deflected an attack from Daisy. Ayato had no choice but to keep dodging, especially when Eunmi was in his hold. In all honesty, Ayato did not think this plan through. And Ren was going along for the ride of some sorts. "Put me down! The other two will c-come out I-in any given m-moment" Eunmi said. "And leave you defenseless?!" Ayato argued. "It'll give you room t-to attack!" She argued back. "Lovebirds! Now isn't the time to have a quarrel here!" Ren shouted. The gates opened behind them and slowly but surely, two gigantic scrappers came out. One wielding a gigantic scythe looking object and the other, two machetes. "Fuck.." Ren sighed as the two giants began to attack. Ayato and Ren dodged the attacks but remembered the other two scrappers in the arena. It was four against three, or moreover two against four. "Shit!" Ayato cursed. Eunmi shakily looked to one of the scrappers, and thought of an idea. One she did not like at all.