Showtime

• No One •

"I still don't know why you've gained the sudden interest in make up kiddo" Nanami spoke as she was putting on some light, delicate make up on Eunmi's features. "I figured I should look my best.. mothers having an important lunch with some colleagues and wants to brag a bit so" Eunmi lied with a sigh. "Well can't blame here, you're quite the character.. I feel a bit honored to help out" Nanami said with a smile before softly applying a strawberry toned lip tint on Eunmi's lips. "So you have to look like a clown?" Ayato said bluntly. "I did not even put too much make up on her, shut up!" Nanami said as she grabbed a beauty blending sponge and threw it at the blue haired ghoul. "Oi! Don't throw your crap at me!" He retorted as it bounced off the top of his head. "And why are you watching Ayato? Aren't you and Ren supposed to be making out somewhere?" Eunmi snapped back calmly. "Fucking gross Eunmi.." Ayato said. "She's kinda got a point, you and Ren have been training extra hard.. and have been going off wherever you want when you're not supposed to.." Nanami said. "So what? At least we're trying to get stronger.. Eunmi you've been slacking on even going so you have no room to talk" Ayato said. Eunmi hummed as she kept her eyes closed. "Wanna go toe to toe with me, bad boy?" She asked calmly. "Pfft, you'd barely even block me" he retorted.

"On top of that you haven't figured out how to use your Kagune yet" he added. Eunmi opened her eyes and looked over at him with a slight glint in her eye, and the make up enhanced her features, it almost made her look more mature, more defined it almost made him flustered on the surface. "Maybe I wouldn't need to use my Kagune to take you down" she said with confidence. "Looks like you've gotten confident too now, but Ayato does have a point. You have been missing out on some of our training sessions.. I understand you do have a life and all however" Nanami said.

"That I do.. it's already kind of enough I'm here a lot of the time, and my parents at first we're skeptical so I have to dial it down a notch. But that doesn't mean I slack off in my training" Eunmi said as she began to style her hair into a neatly tied bun, grabbing a white silk ribbon to add to the look before fluffing out her bangs a bit. Nanami untied the large cloak covering her body from any make up fall out, revealing a white delicately draped sleeves before the simple black dress that was below the collarbone. It was the dress she had seen from the boutique from long ago, since that fateful night. Eunmi carefully stood up as she gently dusted her skirt. "How does it look?" She asked as she gave a small half twirl. "You look adorable!! Wouldn't you say Ayato?" Nanami cooed. "She looks fucking weird.." he said bluntly despite the slight heat rising to his cheeks. He was always used to her school clothes, work out attire or even just casual jeans and a long sleeved shirt. In all honesty, he didn't expect her to have such an impeccable fashion sense. "It's a good weird right? As in she looks great?" Nanami said with an almost murderous smile, causing Ayato to scoff and look away from the two. "It doesn't matter.. I'll best be going now.. I'll see you guys later okay?"  Eunmi said with a chuckle, grabbing her bag and placing the long strap over her shoulder. "Good luck!" Nanami said as she gave a small wave.

"I expect you to have your assignment done by the time I get back Ayato!" Eunmi said as she waved goodbye to the two and left as quickly as possible, but failed to notice that something slipped from her bag. Eunmi had jogged a bit down the stairs despite her wearing flats and made it down to the cafe part of Anteiku. "Bye guys! See you later!" Eunmi said quickly. "Later Eunmi!" Touka said a bit flustered at how incredibly quick she was to leave. "Why is she all dressed up? You think she has a date?" Koma asked. "Little Eunmi? Going on a date? I don't think so.." Irimi said with a scoff. "Well she said something about going to an important lunch with her family so.." Touka said as she continued collecting dishes.