revealed

| y/n's pov |

"I never told you this because I was afraid that you'd find out about Jaehyun's profession and also you were scared of that incident so I never dared to bring it up but let me disclose it to you now" my dad pronounced which somehow gave me an uneasy feeling. 

"Jaehyun, as in your friend, I mean jungkook's dad?" I asked him , not knowing why did bring his topic all of a sudden 

"Hm… yes. He was a mafia too" 

he disclosed something which made my pupils grow in its size. I bitterly let out a chuckle,  still letting the fact sink in me.

"are all people who are sweet on the outside mafias?" 

"No, not all of them but a few of them...It was that mafia who saved you that night and the man you pitted dying in the hands of Jungkook was the one who killed your uncle Jaehyun…" my dad calmly said, his warm face long gone. 

"W-what?"  

All this time I  wondered who saved me that night when the man was right in front of my eyes and I couldn't pay him back.

"and also was the son of the man who kidnapped you," he added as i felt sudden fear creep into me

So, was that man Ta-Taehoo?” I reluctantly pronounced the name I wished to always forget. 

My dad nodded his head as an answer to my question.

"y/n... not all of the mafias are scary.. the good ones present too, to chase the bad away. Jungkook and his dad are one of them." He gently took my hand in his before he continued .

 "And about Jungkook... please don't think that he hid it from you or fooled you because it was me who told him not to come clean. I was scared... scared of your reaction. You were coming back to your normal self, forgetting about your past and I-", dad broke down into tears as my heart clenched at the sight 

 "it's all because of me, I- I shouldn't have-"

I immediately crouched down in front of my dad not able to take it anymore 

"dad, please don't cry, please..." I looked at him with my glistened eyes

"y/n... jungkook really loves you. He has suffered a lot past these years. Please don't leave him... He even left the mafia for you-" I cut him off before he could speak further 

"He did what-?" 

Yes, he gave over his position to someone he trusts” my dad disclosed.
Is he being serious? For me?

I kept staring at my dad , not really grasping the situation 

"Jungkook wants to live a normal life with you sweetie..so, he gave it up" 

     And the time passed by, by  dad telling me how jungkook entered the mafia world, how he hated to lie to me every damn time, how he wanted to give up his profession for me but couldn't after knowing that the man who killed his father was still alive , and how he loved me for a very long time…

It was soo much information to get inside my head . I wanted to speak soo much  but it seemed as if my words got stuck down my throat.

All I wanted to do was go and hug jungkook right now but there was something still stopping me

"Take your time y/nah .Think about it but remember that jungkook loves you a lot... maybe more than himself " he said before leaving the hall all by myself 

……

My head was filled with thoughts for four days now.

These four days were probably the longest  I've lived doing the hardest  thinking I've ever done.

I was in my room almost  the whole time. 

 Namjoon tried to talk to me  but I didn't, saying that I needed some space because I knew that he'd obviously talk to me about him which I wasn't ready for.

And now I've made up my mind to go and talk to him. 

…...

The sky looked like a black blanket as the moon was absent. I got down my car as the cold breeze hit my bare skin sending shivers up my spine.

Typing the password on the keypad, I entered the house.

An empty alcohol bottle rolled across the hallway but stopped as it hit my foot as soon as I entered the house

The house was a literal mess.

The lights weren't turned on giving it a creepy look, it reeked alcohol.

pinching my nose bridge to block the unpleasant smell, I moved forward 

I went towards the place where dim lights could be seen. 

As I  neared, I was able to see someone's shadow and I knew exactly whose it was. 

As soon as I went towards the direction of the illuminated place, my eyes widened looking at Jungkook's state. 

He was drowned in alcohol mumbling inaudible things to himself.

"Jungkook…" I almost whisper-called him but he immediately shot up his head, recognizing my voice. 

"y/n" he breathed out before hastily getting up from his place but before he could reach me, he suddenly lost the control over his body and fell unconscious in front of me making, my eyes go wide

 "jungkook!"