" so, you're a mafia? "

"Jungkook, where the fuck are you?! Why weren't you picking up my calls?!" Namjoon growled in anger at the younger one from the line

"Sorry hyung, I'm on my way, I'm coming. I'll be there in a few" the younger replied in a scared tone as it was rare for namjoon to raise his voice at him.

Namjoon sighed across the line "jungkook.. I'm sorry for shouting. Get the car to a halt. I have something to tell. Please don't freak out"

"ah- yes hyung" uneasiness tugged behind jungkook as he brought the car to a halt.

"Taehoo ran away and left a letter saying he is on the way to get y/n" namjoon tried to sound as calm as possible only for the younger yell

"what the fuvk hyung! What were y'all doing!"

"Jungkook, stop shouting-"

"How can I ?! We found him after 3 damn years and he what? He ran away?! To get my wife?!"

"JUNGKOOK STOP" namjoon was the one who raised his voice this time

"jungkook.. I didn't wanna make you all worked up so I didn't tell you about it right when he ran away but now we lost his track... So, I want you to get back to y/n before he can. The men are still in search for him" namjoon said, convincing the younger one.

"No! Where is that b*stard?! I'll kill him today with my own damn hands! He made me lose dad and he plans to take y/n too?!" jungkook was too overwhelmed to stay calm.

"Jungkook, please calm down. Go back now if you don't want to stay in regret and guilt if something happens"

"hyung but-" jungkook paused as he saw a similar bike swiftly pass his car. It was his bike. The one at his dorm. It was Taehoo.

"Hyung, I found him! He just passed by my car" jungkook said as he turned on the engine and rotated the steering wheel to hunt down the man riding his bike.

Jungkook threw the phone aside, accelerating the car while his veins dangerously popped out of his neck.

you son of a bitxh

| back to the present |

Seeing you move away from him made his heart hurt.

"y/n, please I can explain" he said, while coming towards you.

He tried to hang his coat over your trembling body but you were quick to move away from him, yanking his hands in the process, "was this the important work?" you said looking right into his guilt filled eyes.

"y/n..you have the right to be angry at me but please let's get back home now. It's raining you'll catch a cold" he said as his voice cracked.

Not sparing a glance at him you made your way to the car's driver's seat but Jungkook was quick to grab you by your wrist, stopp you from sitting in the driver's seat

"let me drive" he said, without uttering a word you went towards the passenger's seat.

Jungkook called namjoon to inform him that he had now sent taehoo to hell.

Namjoon felt relieved to know that his brother and you were safe. Jungkook told him the place and joon said that he'll send the men to get his body and clear the place.

Jungkook got inside the car and started the engine when the men arrived in no time.

None of you exchanged words while Jungkook kept his eyes straight on the road and glanced at you from time to time.