the hidden truth

Hands and legs tied up with a rough robe which surely would leave its imprints when freed. You didn't know how you ended up in this unfamiliar place, you were on your way to the grocery store and the next thing you know is you were locked up somewhere unknown. 

Struggling to get out the robes was truly of no use enough since they were tied really hard for someone to easily untangle. 

Fear creeping more and more into your fragile-self as suddenly heard footsteps approaching you, accelerating your heartbeat 

 "song y/n. The daughter of Song Ji-hyun and the best friend of Jeon" sliding his finger on your jaw, you heard his disgusting voice.

Pinching your cheek "you're so cute, Taehoo would be soo happy to see you and have some fun with you" his voice rang in your ear, as you trembled in fear as to not knowing what he meant by the word 'have fun'. 

This girl is one shot for two. My kid gets to have fun with her and I get to toy Jeon since this pretty girl here is someone like his daughter. Right boys?” he said and laughed like a maniac followed by another bunch of voices which roared in laughter.

“24 hours more until my son lands in korea. Stay here in darkness until he comes and shows you hell ” he spat before you heard the door shut, indicating that the creature had left the room. 

You felt disgusted and scared at the words which left that man's mouth. You were more scared to be presided .

You prayed that someone would suddenly appear and save you. 

    20 hours have passed by since you were under the darkness, starving and craving a drop of water.

you felt lifeless but the fear of what'll happen didn't leave.  

When your body was on the verge of giving up. A man appeared like an angel 

"y/n are you okay??" A familiar voice said but before you could recognize or answer him your body gave up on you and you fell unconscious. 

You still don't know who saved you that night nor that mf who locked you up.

you didn't know anything about the man who saved you. If it wasn't for him you probably wouldn't be alive now, cause who knew what he would've done to you that night . All you knew was that the man who kidnapped you was a mafia. 

It was an incident you couldn't forget for days, you slowly overcame it but you never asked your dad about who saved you or what relationship he had with the man who had held you hostage. 

 It was since then, the stereotypical thought of yours that the mafias are one of the scariest creatures to exist.

| present |

You opened your eyes but shut them immediately as you couldn't take the sudden amount of sunlight. You opened your eyes slowly this time and found yourself in an unfamiliar place. A hospital

You looked around to see if anyone was present. You  found Jungkook right beside you in a sitting position but was dozed off.

It might be uncomfortable for him to sleep here… you thought but the moments which took place last night flashed in your mind making you  retard your hand from him. 

You got scared of his presence all of a sudden and got up from the bed, waking jungkook up too in the process 

" y/n you’re up" jungkook  immediately hugged you but felt his eyes water up when you didn't respond to his hug.