thunder

“Yes hyung, i'll be there as soon as possible  . I can't believe we finally found that b*stard”

jungkook pronounced as adlerine rushed through his veins  at the thought that namjoon finally found taehoo using taemin's previous whereabouts, call history and what not.

Taehoo was  currently locked up in their dorm.

This time he definitely felt the world to be on his side.

Jungkook rushed out of his room to tell you about his sudden departure.

Jungkook came back to the living room where you both were supposed to have a movie night. 

On feeling someone's presence, you turned around to find Jungkook standing, smiling at you

“oh jungkook, what took you so long? The movie is getting interesting. Come sit"  you patted the place beside you to sit. 

“y/n...I'm sorry, I know we are supposed to have a movie night now but something really urgent came up and… I have to leave for Busan. I'll come back in a day...”   Jungkook said, looking into your eyes in the end with an apologetic face.

 “Oh… is it..? It's okay, we can do it another time…” you said, looking down at your fingers while fidgeting them.

"Yes we can, we will. We'll go out on a trip for a week after we come back. Everything's going to be amazing!" Jungkook excitedly said. 

You didn't know the reason behind his sudden excitement and happiness right now but seeing him happy made you happy. 

"You better keep up with  your words, Mr.jeon" you said, squinting your eyes in the end.

Jungkook laughed at your act

"yes, Mrs.Jeon. I promise to keep my words" he said, making you smile. 

"I'll get going then, y/n. Take care, I'll call you in the morning. Don't stay up till late, don't skip your dinner- "

 "my God stop" you laugh as you continue

"you're behaving like my dad. don't worry kook. i'll eat on time, sleep on time and will be waiting for you" you told as he smiled "like you should" he said, patting your head

 "okay bye~" he said, walking towards the main door facing you while a bright smile was plastered on his face 

 you smiled while waving at him until you suddenly felt a wave of negativity wash over you. Not to be dramatic but something  felt wrong.

you felt like something wrong was going to happen.

 you heard a loud thunder followed by a bright streak of lightning strike the sky which made the dimly lighted hall light up. 

Both of you flinched at the sudden bright light.  

"Ugh, I guess it's going to rain, hope I don't get stuck in the traffic. Okay okay bye take care, I'll leave now" he said, fastening his steps.

"Jungkook stopp" you almost screamed,  making him stop in his tracks. he immediately turned around to see you running towards him

"what's-" you cut him off by wrapping your hands around this waist. 

Jungkook was taken aback by your sudden move "hey... is everything okay? You were good a few minutes ago"  jungkook said and you looked up at his concerned eyes 

"I don't know… it… it's just.. I feel like something wrong is going to happen…I'm scared that something might happen to you" jungkook frowned before he spoke